What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

NP:

V/A Grateful Dance Cd (Geomagnetic.tv Records) 2006

Posted Image

Narly, wicked Full On (base lines too!).... :P

Grateful Dance

The infinity project - Noises from the darkness (Dub]

THIS IS MORE PSYCHEDELIC THAN HALLUCINOGEN IN DUB, ARE THERE SIMILAR FUCKING PSYCHEDELIC DUB TRACKS OUT THERE?

why do you have to say fucking? it destroys the charm of what you are writing... Actually I dont know any fucking dub tracks that are as spychefunkish like this... Or yeah I do, but I forgot the names right now :(

why do you have to say fucking? it destroys the charm of what you are writing... Actually I dont know any fucking dub tracks that are as spychefunkish like this... Or yeah I do, but I forgot the names right now :(

How sad is it that I completely didn't see the "fucking"? I've gotten so used to the word that I completely blank it out!

As for tracks similar to that TIP dub track... I'd have to listen to that album again to get a good feel for it before I could confidently reccomend something

np

Son Kite - Aiwana (downbeat mix)

How sad is it that I completely didn't see the "fucking"? I've gotten so used to the word that I completely blank it out!

As for tracks similar to that TIP dub track... I'd have to listen to that album again to get a good feel for it before I could confidently reccomend something

np

Son Kite - Aiwana (downbeat mix)

but it is not like her later slow IMO boring ambient stuff but extremly psychedelic and very melodyous and with very nice extremly psychedelic sounds.

NP:

V/A Grateful Dance Cd (Geomagnetic.tv Records) 2006

Posted Image

Still...

Now on track #7 - Electrypnose - Ornic (Sushupti Rmx) 149 bpm!! :blink:

If this doesn't wake me the f*ck up, nothing will!

:P

*notice the "*" in my curse word there ^^^* ;)