What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Astral Projection - Butterfly trip

What is this, why isn´t stuff like this out there, this is so fucking atmospheric, this is so goaish, it is a masterpeace, it is unbelievably awesome, the melodies, the synthsounds, everyone i know and played this track likes it, this track is both very light and easy to listen but on the other hand with a very deep atmosphere, what happened to astral projection, no artist can touch these tracks, they have the TRUE goa spirit but now astral projection aktually produce fullon, i can´t belive it, i usually don´t whine but if i would ever met astral i could get some tears, i would say them with tears in the eyes, listen you suckers, you produced such great msuic and now you make pointless music, why? that would i say to them.

And look, there´s even a remix of it out, i think only better people can have it.

http://www.discogs.com/release/361824

if you ever see them live you will kill yourself. Its THAT bad. <_<

NP:

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home Cd (Par-2 Productions) 2006

Disc 2, track #3 - Quietly Screaming

Posted Image.... :wub:... :wub:

A truly fantastic Cd, it's in my top 5 for 2006!!

Posted Image

Jikkenteki - The Long Walk Home

a remix of butterfly trip? No I dont. That track is so beautiful that I dont think any rmx would do anything else than butcher it. ;):ph34r:

Why do you think so, they remixed butterfly trip, i think it is also good, maybe as good as the original.

Hallucinogen - Southsayer