Suntrip / Psynews Party (march 25th 05, Brussels)

mars

You people are very lucky to have goa parties...or what us Americans call "raves". They would usually start about 10:00pm and last until 5:00am to 6:00am in the morning. It was the same scenario, lots of people, lots of goa, lots of acid :D. Those were some very great days, but then the police started raiding them because of the drug use. As of recent, raves are very hard to find in the USA...and the ones that do come up usually have a $30+ cover charge. I havent been to one in almost 6 years :(.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You people are very lucky to have goa parties...or what us Americans call "raves".  They would usually start about 10:00pm and last until 5:00am to 6:00am in the morning.  It was the same scenario, lots of people, lots of goa, lots of acid :D.  Those were some very great days, but then the police started raiding them because of the drug use.  As of recent, raves are very hard to find in the USA...and the ones that do come up usually have a $30+ cover charge.  I havent been to one in almost 6 years :(.

238472[/snapback]

well I think that has a LOT to do with just where in America you live... from what I hear NY and San Francisco have a pretty thriving scene... but it's not like you could hop in your car and drive there every week-end like we do in Belgium (here we consider 100 Km distance to be "very far" ;) )

And my tracklist, in the night it was mostly newer music... And in the morning, well, 50% unreleased (the whole upcoming suntrip compilation had been tested, that were mostly the more dreamy tracks)

Except of that I can give you some names

Amanite FX - Daishonin

Asia 2001 - Kalimba

MFG - Maya Moon

Soluna - Dancing Spirit

Climax Absolüte - Torrero Halluciné

Bodh Gaya - Im Rachen Des Jaguars

Miranda - Planet Mars

Subcouds -  My World Doesn't Follow Any Other

Poly 61 - Hirabo Invaders

Cosmosis - Spores From SPace

Morphem - My Plan

237723[/snapback]

Am I reading this correctly ?? The upcoming suntrip compilation, it will be all those names ?? In that case, I 'll be the first to purchase one !

Am I reading this correctly ?? The upcoming suntrip compilation, it will be all those names ?? In that case, I 'll be the first to purchase one !

239015[/snapback]

no my friend , its still a surprise , everything will be told in the right time :)

but i can tell you that the compilation is 100% nuskool goa.

well I think that has a LOT to do with just where in America you live... from what I hear NY and San Francisco have a pretty thriving scene... but it's not like you could hop in your car and drive there every week-end like we do in Belgium (here we consider 100 Km distance to be "very far" ;) )

238768[/snapback]

NYC is about a days drive from my house :(. Detroit used to be one of the national hotspots for raves a few years ago, but the scene has totally died down. Now when im driving and have my speakers loud...I get that "What the fuck are you listening to?" look :D.

oh damn, I'm on there but I don't look good :( Wish my face was more "camera-appealing"...

241114[/snapback]

which one ???? say the numer of pic ;)

I'm the one with the killer t-shirt ;)

ok, to be more specific, pics 18 and 19 (with my wife :) )

241246[/snapback]

OHHOHHHOOOW! man, please dont offebd, but, u look so fucking stupid, smilig like brainless retard :D:P:) !

lol, that hansom guy is Fabien Mars, owner of psynews :P

241397[/snapback]

LOOOOOOL :lol::lol::lol:

George michael :D

HAHA

"i am never gonna dance again, guilty feet have got to rhythm, no easy its to pretend, you know i am not a foo-ool" (i am not 100% of the lyrics)

Come on Fabien, kick the lyrics :)

Well, back to the old drawing board...

lol I was wondering too, especially considering that I spoke to him during the party  :blink:

241643[/snapback]

I'm sure he told you his name, but with all those acid you can't remember a thing :P