Personal Bashing recently.

Guest djnemo

Ok folks,

I have a little bit of a problem with all this personal bashing going on. Opening up threads just to flame people is just not ON imho!

This forum is to discuss things, and in the original Thread/s there were many valid points, but also a lot of disrespectful posts (the recent drug related threads).

I think we should stay focused on the topic, and eventhough we disagree, we should RESPECT eachothers opinions.

I am really trying to do my best as a moderator, but when things go to far they go to far, and I will close them if this gets more ugly than it already is.

I hope you people understand me!

I wish you ALL a very merry xmas, and a very happy new year, I hope that the new year brings a lot of love and good health to all of you.

Back in 2001 Psynews forums faced a lot of bashing at some point and we explained people, and they calmed down.

Please behave here like in real life. Hiding behind your keyboards is just kiddy stuff.

- Be normal people -

mars.

I totally agree with you. Just gets kind of annoying when half of the ppl that reply to your thread just complains about the subject instead of posting anything meaningful. I think it should be a rule that if you don't like a thread, don't post. Very simple really.

208202[/snapback]

well I agree i was posting with the 'best of thread 2004 that It was already posted in 'best compilation thread 2004' and 'best album thread 2004' and now see... so what??? don't let this forum get to isratrance what I really don't like... so I appolagise for my reply... no prolbem with the rule that you are suggesting... It's a forum & for some people some subjects are already been spoken... but that's just the way it is... so don't nag about it...

peace and lots of respect ;) ...

well I agree i was posting with the 'best of thread 2004 that It was already posted in 'best compilation thread 2004' and 'best album thread 2004' and now see... so what??? don't let this forum get to isratrance what I really don't like... so I appolagise for my reply... no prolbem with the rule that you are suggesting... It's a forum & for some people some subjects are already been spoken... but that's just the way it is... so don't nag about it...

peace and lots of respect  ;) ...

208210[/snapback]

I wasn't aiming mainly at you, at least you came up with some links to other threads which always are welcome. :) I still felt that my thread was something different that had not been covered though, but enough about that... B)

Peace man, and have a good christmas time. ;)

I totally agree with you. Just gets kind of annoying when half of the ppl that reply to your thread just complains about the subject instead of posting anything meaningful. I think it should be a rule that if you don't like a thread, don't post. Very simple really.

208202[/snapback]

It's not that simple. We should be able to criticize topics otherwise the forum won't evolve. The moderators make sure we're polite to one another and stick to the subject and rules, but we as members need to decide what subjects are relevant and what rules to follow.

I think what Trolks says is right. Nobody is against the critiziseing itself as long as it is an a proper manner.

Ok folks,

I have a little bit of a problem with all this personal bashing going on. Opening up threads just to flame people is just not ON imho!

This forum is to discuss things, and in the original Thread/s there were many valid points, but also a lot of disrespectful posts (the recent drug related threads).

I think we should stay focused on the topic, and eventhough we disagree, we should RESPECT eachothers opinions.

I am really trying to do my best as a moderator, but when things go to far they go to far, and I will close them if this gets more ugly than it already is.

I hope you people understand me!

I wish you ALL a very merry xmas, and a very happy new year, I hope that the new year brings a lot of love and good health to all of you.

208155[/snapback]

What you said is good and i have to agree, now i find that forum very "smart" compared with others (remember the old forums with "-bruce" :blink:) and i don't find people here so unrespectful i even find them tolerant and cool, but like i said you are right and it is necessary if we wanna keep this forum alive and quite popular ;)

What do you mean with that? I'm not that much on Isratrance to understand this.

208278[/snapback]

Imagine a bunch of people claiming every release to be the best ever, then imagine another bunch informing everyone that they have just ordered the release and can't wait to get it, then imagine yet another bunch writing that they have been waiting for this release for a long time and believe that it will be the best ever and then the final bunch congratulating the reviewers of their great reviews.

Here's an example of what most threads tend to look like:

http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/...c/43917/forum/9

Imagine a bunch of people claiming every release to be the best ever, then imagine another bunch informing everyone that they have just ordered the release and can't wait to get it, then imagine yet another bunch writing that they have been waiting for this release for a long time and believe that it will be the best ever and then the final bunch congratulating the reviewers of their great reviews.

208362[/snapback]

this thread is not so bad compared on what ive seen on Isratrance... ...cause ive seen worse on it.

No offense but , Isratrance = Isratrash .

Full on and comercialness reigns on that Forum.

Note: im a Goafreak and this is only my personal toughts about it.

208362[/snapback]

And what's wrong with that thread? DeathPosture posts the same reviews here and yes, they're good. I don't think that thread differs that much from the reviews on this board.

And what's wrong with that thread? DeathPosture posts the same reviews here and yes, they're good. I don't think that thread differs that much from the reviews on this board.

208408[/snapback]

I have nothing against DeathPostures reviews, there's indeed a bunch of good reviewers on the IsraTrance forum. What I dislike about IsraTrance is the huge amount of pointless posts, see above.

goto isratrance , register , make some posts , and youll see the stupid replies... <_<

208330[/snapback]

Guess you are right Filipe. I posted a review of Monarchie III, because I haven't seen one. I know it was like a year or two after it was released, but I thought it deserved a review. I posted it, and the only replies I got, was ..:

"It is old...."

"Someone has already reviewed it..."

"Are you a retard...?"

etc etc

That pissed me off, and now I never visit the forum, not just because of that, but also because of the Full-On commercials all the time.

Take care now, bye bye then....

I think the best thing is when moderators dont show who they are, or don't try show theyr authority "blaablaablaa do this and I can close it it if want to". just stay anonymous and let the people behave like they want to. I think only thing when you should step up is if someone comes to an forum just for trolling and putting goatse pictures in all the threads.. otherwise not.

"i can only say one thing this album is genious masterpiece.. i just ordered my copy and havent even heard it yet"    <_<

208419[/snapback]

yes i agree there are a few exceptions :) , but 99% of the posts on Isratrance are like this one and thats why im not there. As a forum I prefer Psynews 10000000x than Isratrance altought Psynews is not perfect too but the people who frequents this forum are more openminded and are not retards as the Isratrance people is.

Take care.

208362[/snapback]

seriously i don't see what's bad about that thread. I find this froum very active and that's good even if a lot of posts are not so useful but it shows that the forum is alive and popular, and i like it. Just me :) Nothing compared with a lot of threads on tranceaddict.com if some of you know it...