Jump to content

abasio

Global Mod
  • Posts

    18651
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    45

Everything posted by abasio

  1. Cell - Live @ Glade Festival
  2. abasio

    Ultimae

    So did anyone like it?
  3. ulrich schnauss - Nobody's Home
  4. The huge green font
  5. Some summery tunes for a summery day np abakus - last summer dub
  6. I didn't. A complete lack of cash
  7. abasio

    Ultimae

    Not as good as I hoped. If I have time I might try to clean it up in places.
  8. There music is fun & an album with just 7 tracks? Sounds like they are long (they better be). I've not loved everything from 1200 mics but I'll be sure to check this out
  9. Western Rebel Alliance - Fly Why didn't there album live up to this track?
  10. X-Dream - Vanishing Point
  11. Whatever floats your boat but I'd rather get 3 goa cds than that (which is good and all but...)
  12. hehehe! I've done that, then kicked myself hard
  13. I felt the same. Maybe it's time for another listen soon
  14. Banco De Gaia - Frogs Dinner
  15. abasio

    Colour

    randomly re uploaded
  16. abasio

    Wet

    Randomly re uploaded
  17. not quite been able to get into this one. While I can see the quality I just can't seem to lose myself in it. Too shallow? or maybe I just need to be in the right mood for it.
  18. After listening to Sky Input, I'm really curious as to how Heliopolis sounds. Might be in one of my next orders
  19. Solar Fields - Air Song dummmmm dummmmm dummm dummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  20. Hope it all goes smoothly! Maybe I can be productive in that time! Yeah right!
×
×
  • Create New...