-
Posts
2900 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
35
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by mars
-
VA - Opus Iridium [Suntrip Records / SUNCD10]
mars replied to mars's topic in Artist News and Labels announcements
...what kind of gems Artists have in store -
VA - Opus Iridium [Suntrip Records / SUNCD10]
mars replied to mars's topic in Artist News and Labels announcements
Thaks for the nice words Michael. As you can see we are still missing 3 tracks that will come in the following days. But instead of releasing in January at all costs we decided to postpone a bit our deadline and have a diamond-class tracklist. I added Aerosis to the tracklst in the announce because I'm now confident enough his track is gonna fit the compil. What are the last 2 tracks ? Héhéhéhé you'll see...and you'll be delighted. Michael, good luck, you'll make it (crossing fingers) !!! -
Liquid Flow - Goa Terminal "EP"
mars replied to soundmute's topic in Artist News and Labels announcements
Veeeery good stuff, excellent Goa vibes, I love it !!! -
After "Apsara" and "Twist Dreams", we really wanted to offer the psy scene, all these women and men who believe in Goa music, with a gift from the heart. But we also ever wanted to release an ambient compilation. And we HAD to do something for SUNCD10, right ? Not the usual yearly compilation, but much, much more. Let's unveil some : Called "OPUS IRIDIUM", it means "Rainbow Artwork" or "Artwork for the Rainbows", or even "Rainbow Crafted" in latin. There will be 2 CDs, first one Goa, second one Ambient. Inside: carefully selected tracks, and a nice booklet made by nice people with nice words about that nice music & people we all love. Here's the final tracklist: CD1 - Trance cd : 1. E-Mantra - Voyager II (Romenia) 2. Shakta - Ten Times Around the Sun (UK) 3. Filteria - Birds Lingva Franca (Sweden) 4. Artifact303 - Feelings (Romenia) 5. Ajna - The Art of Happiness (France) 6. Radical Distortion - The Dreamer (Greece) 7. Afgin - From The Heart (Tribute to Wonderboy) (Israel) 8. Ethereal - Moondawn (Sweden) CD2 - Ambient cd... which will be slightly mixed so there will be no silence in between the tracks 1. Mindsphere - Frozen Sleep (Turkey) 2. Solar Fields - Confusion Illusion Remix (Sweden) 3. Electrypnose - ChillinBerlin (Switzerland) 4. E-Mantra - Sectret Prophecy (Romenia) 5. Aes Dana - Lysistrata (France) 6. Asura - Altered State (France) 7. SiebZehn - Bongalore and Beyond (Germany) 8. Astral Waves - Contemplation (Canada) 9. Ra - Road To Shiraz (Norway) What do you think ? This will not be an "in your face" compilation, but some deep, emotional UFO, focused on peaceful vibes on the downtempo side, and trippy psychedelia on the uptempo side. Thanks to the artists for trusting us in this concept, know most of them wrote their track especially for this occasion. What ? Hmm ? Ah you want to order it ? Let me check the schedule....you should have it in your cd reader by the middle of march. More will come soon, espacially the complete tracklist and some yummy extracts on our website Short extracts are already available on Arabesque website: http://tinyurl.com/2fn8o9 2 minute extracts are available on our website: http://www.suntriprecords.com/pages/releases/SUNCD10/ Anoebis & Mars / Suntrip
-
And this track is bound to be released
-
There are strange coincidences.... Yesterday I helped the remaining Metapsychic guys distribute the Minsphere album online (album which is distributed for free because Metapsy was jeopardized before press time and because it was feared some people would ruin the *CD* release of the album, by -for example- spreading the wavs online). Well, so I said, I helped by offering some online space yesrterday night for one mirror. And today, our Suntrip mailbox is spammed like NEVER before. 50 times the usual amount. Maybe there is no connection, maybe there is, who knows ? So I'm wondering : is there anyone against me helping the Metapsy guys finishing their story in a decent way ?
-
Te la enviaré cuando te firmaremos un track, cabron. Trabajas ! trabajas !
-
I have all My fav is now Goasia; but Heliopolis and Twist Dreams are also very enligntening at each listening.
-
I hope I'm not spreading a spoiler here.... Please wait for the next Suntrip compilation "VA - Opus Iridium" on february, maybe you'll change your mind about Shakta...who knows....hmmm :posford: :posford: :posford:
-
I'm very sorry for that situation. Another Goa label bites the dust and not in the most subtile way, from what i've heard. And the worst is I(we) knew it would happen. I'll wait for the announcement, though. Also, as being part of another Goa label which was highly criticized, several times, by those who believed in everything Filipe said, I have hope that these persons will think twice. I'd have preferred another outcome, really, but I have to admit it might help everyone understand bits and pieces of the whole story. Now let's sincerely hope some good music will emerge out of this foreseen-popcorn-soap-opera.
-
I expected anyone to write moe about the forums era...
-
Yes please !
-
crop_circles_-_tetrahedron-(unreleased_album)-dat-1997-angel
mars replied to draeke's topic in General Psytrance
The french dude who ripped the minidisc back in 99 (not 98) is me. I met a guy in Clermond-Ferrand, center of France, who was a relative of DJ Mael/Nomad and who had had this MD from him. I had no time, decent mp3s encoders didn't even exist, I ripped how I could. Then I made the mistake of putting it on some ftp where I was used to sharing tracks. This is for the little story. This "Angel" release, however is indeed lame, and I have nothign to do with it. HOWEVER it's worth noticing the guy who did that job knows the actual tracklist and order that's on the real thing, that magic DAT so many have been dreaming of..... Maybe it's worth searching these forums to have more infos about that subject hmmm -
A few updates: Colin edited the text (englsh-proof now), I put it online. http://www.psynews.org/media/wiki/PsynewsWiki.pdf Monica ???
-
FYI I'm bidding on that one ! It's amongst the last 3 in my wishlist.
-
Symphonix Goasia Filteria Trold All of them are playing in Belgium this month, feeling lucky
-
If you have anything to add, please tell me, else if you're good at translating, yes, could be interesting, but only after the file has ben declared final.
-
New version, removed that and a few typos corected. I hope Monica will submit some other part about the forum era soon
-
Nothing to do with post count. I took the earlier posts I could find I checked who was already participating then. Many many more could be quoted.
-
Moni: Yeah you're definitely welcome, this was a draft, all written in a couple of hours, and I don't know much about the "Forum era" where so much is still to be added. So please yes please help me. Devious: yeah ok i'll change that.
-
Any suggestions ? DP ? Injsejn ? Anoebis ? Please
-
Please people check some first draft there : http://www.psynews.org/media/wiki/PsynewsWiki.pdf By the way, still many people that joined this place after mid-2003 don't know that : I'm not the creator of Psynews, I inherited of it !
