UX - Ultimate Experience Reloaded!

Yes... its true!

According to UX/Kris Kylven´s Facebook:

Artwork for the "Ultimate Experience Reloaded" ... Reissued , Remastered + Bonus Tracks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UX/37279116903

HOORAY!!!! <3<3<3

Bandcamp page for digital downloads out now

http://kissthesound.bandcamp.com/album/ultimate-experience-reloaded

According to Kris:

Q: Does Dragonfly still own the track Master of the Universe?

A: no Dragonfly does not own our stuff since 10 years now

..about the release:

"we are still negotiating to get authorization to get the killing joke remix on it too,,, space puppy by syb unity nettwerk will be featuring there with a different mix, cause that song was recorded at the UX studio in the same time"

it will have to be released before May ;) Hopefully

Really? Oh. The background certainly has some Buggy trademarks though - maybe it's a composite?

You were right, I was only thinking of the most solid works buggy had made. He did also do this type of messy relatively badly blended stuff. The difference between the messy creations of buggy G and this is that Buggy G made them in the 90s.

It's quite easy to pull something like that off even with mild experience on photoshop these days. Maybe it was kris's intention to go for this type of a throwback to buggy. I don't know. All I know is that I think it sucks.

But to hell with that, let's hear the remasters :D

I hope they fix the issue with uneven levels between the tracks, as Alien Earth Activity and Pure Intellect were much louder than the rest.

Regardless, a 100% sure purchased for me!

:)

I hope they fix the issue with uneven levels between the tracks, as Alien Earth Activity and Pure Intellect were much louder than the rest.

Regardless, a 100% sure purchased for me!

:)

I hope all the stuff will be remastered...

and hi Antic, long time no see :)

I hope all the stuff will be remastered...

and hi Antic, long time no see :)

Hi there, indeed I'm rarely posting anything anymore. Still buying CDs though :)

NEWS... NEWS... NEWS... NEWS..!

Coming Soon... Hopefully before May this year ...The classic album remastered & Bonus Tracks , included renewed versions of Master Of The Universe , Dominion & more to be announced...

:P

Great album! Storming and deep!

Finally...another golden classic found its way to repress.

I hope they will be careful with the remastering.

"Transdimentional" and "In fear of a red planet" are excellent examples of 3D remastering, i hope it will be in that way.

Some more news:

UX FANS: went to the radio studio today with one of a kind DAT tape, with stuff re recorded on the top like psy harmonics stuff and such , actually great shit, and at the end of that tat tape like by miracle the UX Millennium Generation Full Length mix was still intact ;) so happy for the UX reloaded reissue thing that the fan will get the last UX unreleased song from that era ..unreal moment really ...Kxxx

UX - Ultimate Experience Reloaded Tracklist : (Unmixed & Full Length)

01 - U.X Reloaded part 1

02 - Life Support Technology

03 - Chameleon

04 - Mind Over Gravity

05 - Alien Earth Activity

06 - Pure Intellect

07 - Dominion

08 - Space Puppy mix II (feat Syb Unity Nettwerk)

09 - Millennium Generation

10 - Master Of The Universe (Epic Mix)

11 - Chrysalis

12 - U.X Reloaded part 2

13 - Dominion (Digital Frontier Remix - Live)

Proof of purchase will get UX - Sanctuary Video Archives DVD 1 full disc image link + Bonus Track WAV Quality of TOOL - Third Eye (UX & Chris Conklin Remix)

Kris about the tracks:

Released: ...around April / May Hopefully ,Space Puppy was recorded at the UX studio and this is a slightly different but better mix soundwise in my opinion ;)

Chameleon is the same musically but not soundwise this is out of an original DAt tape we can call it mix 3, the original remix of Chameleon we did for disco volante on transient is really bassy and with different modulation towards the end.