Upcomming, Preorder or Available Goa, Psytrance, Psybient Vinyl Releases

2 hours ago, _rado said:

Thank you!!!

I've been bummed about missing out on Wisdom of the Crowds ever since it was released and me dropping the ball on it.

Has been ordered 😃

15 hours ago, astralprojection said:

ok. would be fun to guess the tracklist?

angelic particles is probably gonna be the final track.

space pussy probably the first.

btw how would you know the vinyl test pressings tested ok?

Both tracks should be there. Space Pussy would fit better as track 6 or 7, it is too fast to be opening the album IMO.

22 hours ago, astralprojection said:

btw how would you know the vinyl test pressings tested ok?

Since I don't know for sure if what I heard/read was accurate, I'd rather not attach others to my potential inaccuracies; but I think my info is correct. If so, I'm guessing presales will be up before spring 🌞

4 hours ago, the goa constrictor said:

Since I don't know for sure if what I heard/read was accurate, I'd rather not attach others to my potential inaccuracies; but I think my info is correct. If so, I'm guessing presales will be up before spring 🌞

I was just curious if you knew simon or how come you have inside information. Sounded like you had an inside scoop 😀

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, this means the world to us so I hope You will buy one :) - - - - 

@ Vinyl freaks, the LP is now ready to be ordered. The price is high because it's a Quality on-demand product printed and shipped from Germany. All your support (the little profit) will go directly to the Artist himself.

- LP is on 2 x 140 grams Professional Cut, Black Vinyl with amazing Artwork on Gatefold Cover.

PS. the Digipak CD costs only €12, so we hope you appreciate that. If you want to give extra support to Morioun aka. Dan Eben on FB, aka. Daniel Lübke IRL .. please contact him directly, or PM me ..

- Thank you:

https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/eulenspiegel

btw. the Cat.# on the copy on the pic. is wrong, so your copy will have the correct Cat.# ~ KERLP001

Morioun LP outside.jpg

Morioun LP inside.jpg

3 hours ago, DoktorG said:

Ok, but then why exactly is it so expensive? 185 Euros on the Bandcamp page. 

1 hour ago, Widar said:

Still very interested in knowing more! :)

OK! Sorry for the misconception... Yes, it's a 'Lathe Cut', not an 'Acetate Cut' - so it's as durable as a pressed Vinyl, but still Cut not Pressed :) .. Aka. a Dubplate that is Cut for a Long lasting duration. 

It's a real rabbithole this Vinyl topic 🤓... I'll provide the exact name of the chemical the material is Cut into tomorrow or so (...) 📞 @ Factory

3 hours ago, psytones said:

OK! Sorry for the misconception... Yes, it's a 'Lathe Cut', not an 'Acetate Cut' - so it's as durable as a pressed Vinyl, but still Cut not Pressed :) .. Aka. a Dubplate that is Cut for a Long lasting duration. 

It's a real rabbithole this Vinyl topic 🤓... I'll provide the exact name of the chemical the material is Cut into tomorrow or so (...) 📞 @ Factory

Interesting. Thanks for the update. How is the quality compared to pressed vinyl?

21 hours ago, DoktorG said:

Lathe cuts are typically into polycarbonate rather than vinyl, and usually cost in the region of 30 Euros for a double-sided 12" disc. 

Heya DoktorG, you are right about a two sided dubplate regularly costing around €30 -- That is, if you stay with the regular conditions which is below 8 minutes per side, which makes only 16 minutes in total ... The thing is that this 'Eulenspiegel' Album by MORIOUN is 70 minutes long! So the price rises accordingly.... Most factories are not even able to make dubplates with the extended length that is known by Pressed Vinyl, so it was already hard to find a manufacturer that could provide 20 minutes per side instead of the usual 8 miutes that you are referring to as usual dubplates ...

Also you didn't calculate the cost for CoverArt printing, which is quite pricey for on-demand products, especially with a Gatefold ....

We've calculated that the profit per unit sold is about 10 Euros.

21 hours ago, Widar said:

Interesting. Thanks for the update. How is the quality compared to pressed vinyl?

OK, we can confirm that the LPs are not 'Lathe Cut' into Polycarbonate. It is a Real Vinyl Cut into PVC, and therefore the sound quality does Not differ from Pressed Vinyl. It's also as durable as Pressed records 🙂 Also, a special Vinyl Master was made to reach the Best sound possible on to the medium.

Link again: 
https://kaliearth.bandcamp.com/album/eulenspiegel

^ Digpak CD = €12 .. Limited Edition of 100 pre-printed copies.

Ok, thanks so much for clarifying. However, I don't see the point in going for this ultra-expensive option, particularly if "the sound quality does not differ from pressed vinyl". One thing is for sure, I won't be paying E185 for any 2 x lp of any sort. 

3 hours ago, DoktorG said:

Ok, thanks so much for clarifying. However, I don't see the point in going for this ultra-expensive option, particularly if "the sound quality does not differ from pressed vinyl". One thing is for sure, I won't be paying E185 for any 2 x lp of any sort. 

No prob., because thank you guys for asking!! It's been a pleasure to clarify. And for sure that is totally understandable .. The artist, Morioun, he wanted to have it on Vinyl ....and he is very aware that 0 other people might want to pay such a price for it, so much aware of it in fact that he originally didn't even want to have the 2 x Vinyl option on Bandcamp, but I as the Label manager convinced him that it's nice to at least give the option to others non the less.

Check it:  

• 2 weeks later...

Newsletter from Twisted Records:

Limited Edition Coloured Vinyls of the Younger Brother LPs

The fabled project’s four classic albums will soon be available in high-end 180g vinyl with dazzling colour combinations to complement the warm sonics of this retro format. Limited Edition of only 400 for each title. A Flock of Bleeps features two different design effects: translucent black with light blue splatter effect and clear with a light blue starburst. Last Days of Gravity is translucent red with a black smoke effect. Vaccine is clear with a pink starburst. And Vaccine Electronic has complementary designs: pink with silver starburst and silver with pink starburst. THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE YOUNGER BROTHER BANDCAMP PAGE, FRIDAY 1ST MARCH, 10AM PST, 1PM EST, 6PM GMT.

Super Deluxe 'Hologram' Museum of Consciousness Boxset

Next in the vinyl department: In April we will be offering a 3 week window for pre-orders for the Super Deluxe vinyl edition of Shpongle’s Museum of Consciousness 3 x LP Boxset.

This new 3 LP Set features the high-end design elements that have made all our other deluxe editions to date so sought-after. This one includes a beautiful velvet lined box and lid, crafted individual sleeves for each of the three discs in the box set, with the third record bearing a holographic Shpongle design across one side of the vinyl itself - not to mention the striking box and 180g vinyls that showcase Shpongle's splendour in sumptuous sound. This is yet another set that is a feast for the eyes and hands as well as the ear, so be sure to get yours as soon as the announcement is made to this mailing list and on the Shpongle FB page. We will produce the number of copies ordered during the presale period, so put your order in to add this treasure to your collection - stay tuned! 

Cosmic Trigger Launch Party in Denver, Colorado: 1st June 2024

Join Cosmic Trigger and very special guests at The Black Box in Denver for this one off launch party for the new Cosmic Trigger EP released in June. 200 Super Limited Edition picture discs will be available on the night, along with other exclusive Twisted and CT merch. This is a small intimate event with only 340 capacity, so tickets are very limited. There will also be a meet and greet with Cosmic Trigger himself. For more details check out the event on FB. Early Bird Tickets are available from the venue here

Hallucinogen 'The Singles Remastered' 5LP Set

And last but by no means least, coming soon: we will be announcing pre-sales of the 2nd and final Hallucinogen vinyl set, a luxurious 5 LP Set that features all of his released solo tracks that were not issued on his two iconic albums. You won’t want to miss this phenomenal collectors’ edition, which will include the only vinyl pressings of some obscure Hallucinogen masterpieces alongside familiar favourites, all beautifully remastered and in gorgeous sound on 180g vinyl! Stay tuned for the announcement coming in April/ May! 

• Like 1

The press release for the Hallucinogen singles box set states: "You won’t want to miss this phenomenal collectors’ edition, which will include the only vinyl pressings of some obscure Hallucinogen masterpieces alongside familiar favourites, all beautifully remastered and in gorgeous sound on 180g vinyl!". I'm curious as to exactly what tracks never before released on vinyl it will contain - does anyone know? ~*~