Suntrip Updates

4 hours ago, astralprojection said:

Any updates on the Filteria album? Really cant wait

It will come :) 6 tracks are completely ready, 2 need some rework. You will also get a 2xLP Best of Filteria edition as bonus by the way :) 

The planning for now: 
Early October: Afgin album
Late november/early december: Buddhas album
later January: Filteria 
March/april: Tim Schuldt 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2021 at 12:38 PM, Mallenaut said:

:wub::wub::wub:

So no new Nebula Meltdown album until Summer 2022?

I hope he is ready by then! 

Else, we are working on a "Best of" Filteria on 2xLP :) Please, vote your favourites!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/44610463274/posts/10161222603448275/

Ps: Dog Days Bliss was already released on vinyl (on Global Aura) and Lunar Civilization is not possible due to copyright issues... Sorry! 

On 9/15/2021 at 8:52 PM, Anoebis said:

and Lunar Civilization is not possible due to copyright issues... Sorry! 

What the heck is going on with the etnica/pleiadians stuff? All of their old work has disappeared from every official channel too. The lunar civilization remix is the most intense thing ever and needs to be on that LP..

1 hour ago, Penzoline said:

What the heck is going on with the etnica/pleiadians stuff? All of their old work has disappeared from every official channel too. The lunar civilization remix is the most intense thing ever and needs to be on that LP..

Yes that remix is intense. It was my ”aha moment” when the new school goa movement began kind of. Because it showed me that there were some serious old school research beeing done. :) 

I had the opportunity to experience some of Filterias other Etnica/Pleiadians remixes live as well, mindblowing stuff. Trip Tonite and Maia in particular, and Asterope if my mind serves me well. Very intense music. :D In the forest when the sun was rising and shining through the foliage, it made a lot of sense.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:52 PM, Anoebis said:

I hope he is ready by then! 

Else, we are working on a "Best of" Filteria on 2xLP :) Please, vote your favourites!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/44610463274/posts/10161222603448275/

Ps: Dog Days Bliss was already released on vinyl (on Global Aura) and Lunar Civilization is not possible due to copyright issues... Sorry! 

you left out wormhole :( i always invisioned that sounding gorgeous on vinyl

• 2 weeks later...

The new Afgin is finally out (on bandcamp friday)! If you are looking for warm, positive emotional old styles goa-trance that will beam you immediately to a tropical beach? Search no longer: Elad Afgins second album on Suntrip is exactly what you need!

The cd (and digital files) are now exclusively available on Suntrip's bandcamp!

There is an amazing coincidence with the title by the way. In Belgium, facemasks are no more obligated since... today! So yes, we will go for "Eternal Freedom" for sure!

Artwork by Margot Schaefer with some help from Rodolpho Morais

https://suntriprecords.bandcamp.com/merch

0026214546_10.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hm probably a power failure or something, we a had a couple of very short outages. There is an UPS, but it probably didn't work. I'll heck that later this afternoon.

Edit It's back online !