Ultimate Xperience - The Realm Of A New Dawn (Neogoa Records)

Ultimate Xperience collector's bundle is almost sold-out (only 1 ladies pack left). Thank you all for your continuing support!

Your items will hit the road on March 10, while full album releases on March 1st (digital copy will be automatically sent to your mailbox on that same date).

52350897_1998605310193680_68415269699982

https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-realm-of-a-new-dawn

Thank you! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning everyone! We are so excited to let you know that we finally released new ULTIMATE XPERIENCE (UX) album - The Realm Of A New Dawn today! You can get full album only at our Bandcamp page, via link below.

We would like to thank you all who supported this release during the pre-orders. You should recieve the link to download digital copy of the album, just make sure to check your e-mail inbox (all physical items and CD's from pre-orders will be shipped on March 10th 2019).

Expect more great news about this and other releases on our label in the upcoming days and don't forget to have a great and inspiring weekend. :)

Download / buy:

https://neogoarecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-realm-of-a-new-dawn

10f16z4.jpg

• Like 2

Just in case someone who purchased the collector's bundle didn't get the download code and link for the release, don't hesitate to get in touch here or via any Neogoa Records contact form so we can send you your download code. It seems Bandcamp doesn't send the codes automaticlly for ''other'' product categories (since they don't have bundle option/category we had to use the ''other'' category/option). CD only and t-shirt only buyers already got theirs so make sure you get yours as well and reach us :)

We are currently packing up the merch and each supporter should get the email when we ship the items during this and next week.

Thank you!

On 3/4/2019 at 1:28 AM, Richpa said:

From today you can stream/play complete new album by Ultimate Xperience at YouTube by hitting this link: http://bit.ly/playUX ➡️Don't forget to be awesome and subscribe to our YouTube channel and discover other great releases!

52938234_2026729457381265_10388028964072

Thank you so much for this.   U.X.'s sound is incredible.   I ordered the CD's a couple days back and have been enjoying the mp3s in the meantime.   Absolutely stunning album.   Not a weak track in the 15... with JEZEBEL being my absolute favorite of the album.

Brilliant work, great art, and a more than worthy successor to 1997's "Ultimate Experience"

• Like 1

Most of the Ultimate Xperience's collectors bundles from pre-orders are already on it's way to the new owners. Last few ones will be shipped tomorrow and on Thursday, as well as the standard CD pre-orders. Keep your eyes on your mailboxes where you'll be notified exactly when we ship the items. Now it's time to get back to James Hetfields ''yeahs'' and envelopes. #TuesdayMerchDayWithMetallica

2hq55c4.jpg

• Like 2

On 3/13/2019 at 6:04 AM, Richpa said:

Most of the Ultimate Xperience's collectors bundles from pre-orders are already on it's way to the new owners. Last few ones will be shipped tomorrow and on Thursday, as well as the standard CD pre-orders. Keep your eyes on your mailboxes where you'll be notified exactly when we ship the items. Now it's time to get back to James Hetfields ''yeahs'' and envelopes. #TuesdayMerchDayWithMetallica

2hq55c4.jpg

image.thumb.png.b521d51d5f69308963a4e01825da2bb6.pngOH YEAH!!!!!!
and YEAH FOR MY CD BUNDLE
and oh f#$k yeah i got to wait
but YEAH  it's gonna arrive eventually
what a great YEAH it's been for goa
and yeah i know who james is!

THANKS JAMES FOR CLEARING THAT ALL UP, JUST ADDED TO THE TALLY!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ultimate Xperience - JEZEBEL (From Here To Eternity)
Fan Video Art Video by:
Marika Nousiainen creative director and video designer
Kalki Krishnan creative director and digital brand manager
Music: Written and Produced by Kris Kylven

• Like 2

Fuck me!!! I swear to god I had my eyes on this release, time flies! Completely missed the box set. Fuck fuck fuuck! Is there any way for me to get a T-shirt Rich, pleeeease richpa.. 

ordered 2 CDs though, me and a fellow JR freak who would love this. 

Just heard one track and woaaaaah <3 <3 

thank you!! 

• Sad 1

Hey Ankur thanks for support! Kristijan will ship the CDs probably on Monday so you should get the email notification when they hit the road.

Regarding the t-shirt, I'm so sorry...but basiclly I've got only one that I kept for myself and we don't do any re-prints because all the items we put out are strictly in LIMITED run.

My advice for the next time is to subscribe on Bandcamp to our mailing list so you can get a notification directly to your email address whenever we put pre-order or full release out there.

Take care man!

Mine just came in the mail.   Thank you, @Richpa!     

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Ahw, that's too bad. Didn't last long. The Unknown Cause one lasted for many years, this only for a few months. Better use it around your neck and not on the keychain! :) Love the music still and forward. Ca-ciao 

IMG_20190523_202549.jpg

23 hours ago, psytones said:

Ahw, that's too bad. Didn't last long. The Unknown Cause one lasted for many years, this only for a few months. Better use it around your neck and not on the keychain! :) Love the music still and forward. Ca-ciao 

IMG_20190523_202549.jpg

Very sad to see it broke :( It comes with a lace and the hole it self is too small to serve as a keychain.

Send me your address in my inbox and I will send you one from me ;)