USA

SixZeroFou4

Wow, travelling from Erich von Däniken to Nostradamus, a bit of John the Apostle and a dash of conspiracy theories.

You sir are a pro.

The real problem here is you.. for recognizing another pro!!!

We need a secret salute to each other.

Suggesstions are needed. I'll take interpretative dances as well. This is just a example ..

The great American lifestyle, huh? BULLSHIT!

My best friend went to L.A. to attend a make-up school and she returned with the worst possible opinion about your great US of A.

She couldnt walk the street without a bunch of retards following her, shouting at her and litteraly surrounding her. EVERY SINGLE DAY when she would go to school that would happen. You have private beaches and hills where u cant set a foot upon. Every vital human need is OVERPRICED. Oh you have an inflamed wisdom tooth? Yeah that'll be 3k $. If you are poor there, you might aswell end your suffering cause you've got no right to live.

Their teacher himself told her that she couldnt work in the lab 'cause she is a female. And much more... L.A. is a pisshole to say the least and I know that L.A. isnt the whole US, but still.

Nothing personal man, but most of your country's population is nothing but gun-toting hip gangster wannabes, oversexualized and perverted rasists and chauvinists. Your country is in a very bad fucking trip man

You can hope for a better future for your country, but considering who you people are voting for, you guys ain't going nowhere and will probably pull down the whole world with you.

USA represents everything I don't for myself to become and I'd rather slit my wrists than move there. Oh and even if I did end up there, I'd probably get shot by one of your honest-working policeman for looking suspicious

The Serbs as "nebeski narod" are worse than any USA ppl or their politics. If I remember right the Hague tribunal has had a lot to say in the matter, too.

The Serbs as "nebeski narod" are worse than any USA ppl or their politics. If I remember right the Hague tribunal has had a lot to say in the matter, too.

Even if that is true, no one in Serbia is waging war upon that notion of "Serbs are the cradle of civilization." I'm not a Serb, I only live here. I dont identify as a member of any nation and try to seperate myself from all that bullshit as much as possible.

Now, you stated that Serbia is worse than USA? It is true that the 90' civil war happened, but there were also Croats, Bosnians and ofc. NATO and UN involved. Now, should we count the wars and oversea operations each of these countries made in the past centuries, and how many genocides each made?

I dont think we have to since it's obvious who the winner is. Is Serbia posing in the nuclear threat? Nope. Is Serbia invading countries on the other side of the world, pretending its fighting for freedom, inciting total chaos? Nope.

I never said that other nations are spared. I said that of all countries, USA is the most fucked up one, how from the militaristic aspect, the state of the mind of its population and their way of life.

Even if that is true, no one in Serbia is waging war upon that notion of "Serbs are the cradle of civilization." I'm not a Serb, I only live here. I dont identify as a member of any nation and try to seperate myself from all that bullshit as much as possible.Now, you stated that Serbia is worse than USA? It is true that the 90' civil war happened, but there were also Croats, Bosnians and ofc. NATO and UN involved. Now, should we count the wars and oversea operations each of these countries made in the past centuries, and how many genocides each made?I dont think we have to since it's obvious who the winner is. Is Serbia posing in the nuclear threat? Nope. Is Serbia invading countries on the other side of the world, pretending its fighting for freedom, inciting total chaos? Nope.I never said that other nations are spared. I said that of all countries, USA is the most fucked up one, how from the militaristic aspect, the state of the mind of its population and their way of life.

Based on your hostility towards the usa, and recent threats that someone here received by someone claiming to have ties to isis.. I'm pretty sure the forums are still being watched.

It's obvious where you stand. Even more obvious is how you choose to handle it MrAnarchy. Goodluck

Did you just accuse me of being tied with Isis? You are one messed up individual, mate and seriously need to work on your way of thinking. How am I handing things? Am I insulting someone, am I cursing, am I spreading word of hatred? No, no and no. Now Im not replying to your comments on this forum ever again, since they are full of passive-agressive attitude and complete lack of constructivness. You arent even capable of replying with a proper argument. Not to mention again, you just accused me of being with the F...ING

ISIS. I cant even... xD Or you are a troll. Or not really smart. Or all of the above. Not sure. Anyway, enjoy your spamming on this forum.

And to be honest, Richpa was right when he said he wont post again on threads not related to psytrance even if I was one of those who was arguing against him. Trying to express my opinion on this forums is giving me cancer, or should I say, people on this forum who well... go around and yell "TERRORIST!" when someone doesnt like USA.

Good riddance

• Like 1

I'm not a Serb, I only live here. I dont identify as a member of any nation and try to seperate myself from all that bullshit as much as possible.

The post was not aimed against you. You made a generalisation in your original post, I made a generalisation to answer in the same level. I ofc know, like @Veracohr said up there, that there are good ppl and bad ppl in every country. Even during the 90's war I am absolutely certain that some individual Serbs regretted the country's participation in war crime activities, some maybe even tried to stop them. But a power of one good individual is a small one.

I don't argue against the flaws of USA. The country has a lot of flaws. But I think your hostility towards it is overwhelming. I have lived in the USA so I know also many good sides of it. So just the way of your writing yielded the answer I gave. A generalisation.

Even if that is true, no one in Serbia is waging war upon that notion of "Serbs are the cradle of civilization." I'm not a Serb, I only live here. I dont identify as a member of any nation and try to seperate myself from all that bullshit as much as possible.

Now, you stated that Serbia is worse than USA? It is true that the 90' civil war happened, but there were also Croats, Bosnians and ofc. NATO and UN involved. Now, should we count the wars and oversea operations each of these countries made in the past centuries, and how many genocides each made?

I dont think we have to since it's obvious who the winner is. Is Serbia posing in the nuclear threat? Nope. Is Serbia invading countries on the other side of the world, pretending its fighting for freedom, inciting total chaos? Nope.

I never said that other nations are spared. I said that of all countries, USA is the most fucked up one, how from the militaristic aspect, the state of the mind of its population and their way of life.

I'm with you on this one here. It's not fair to blame whole nation for some horrible things that happened in past, there was a lot of shit going on from each side, but who are we to judge or wage the guilt. In the end innocent people from each side suffered the most. After all that mess happened in 90's, we all should learn from it and never again allow it to happen.

• Like 1

It's not fair to blame whole nation for some horrible things that happened in past

I say it again: I had to snap at Mr Anarchy in the same level as he did. He was blaming USA as a whole nation: "Your country is in a very bad fucking trip man" etc. That's why a little reminder of the past. A fair play: USA is partly bad, Serbia is partly bad, Russia is partly bad, Finland is partly bad, psynews is partly bad.

• Like 1

I like what I had to read here.

@pad.. ignorance is irrelevant when sometimes the obvious is obvious.

@anu it's very true. Everyone has bad, everyone has good. Excellent explanation and female touch on things.

@starkraver thanks for always supporting

I think we're moving along fine with our patient MrAnarchy. Use this post as a review to help MrAnarchy with his issues. Being a rehab worker is hard. Oh and Padmapani, I need a word with you in my office..

The name MrAnarchy, I don't like it. Explain to him why it must be changed. Don't take the easy way out with the obviou defense, use that brain of yours and get his name changed. When that's complete he can have a chance to speak with me.

Thanks for your time :)

@starkraver we are on level 8 and you haven't checked in.. are you ok fam?

@anu Katarina can you write a poem dedicated to the number 8?

@psychedelic chipmunk discord is not far off. North Korea will be bombing someone within 2 weeks!

With that said, no matter who you are let's be safe if some conflict breaks out. Watch your spending. Save food by cutting portion sizes. Batteries and flashlights. Cases of water.

@_________ <- that blank space could be you. I'm taking applications for a psynews friend. In 4 sentences or less tell me why you deserve to make psynews great again