Worst remixes of great tracks

Ormion

way to turn a classic into an annoying and incredibly boring track.

this wouldn't be so bad as it is, if it wasn't supposed to be a remix of lepton head.

it has the main melo in the middle, but otherwise it lacks all the attributes that made the original great.

to be honest even though i dont like this remix of lepton head - i dont think the original was great at all

i actually think the original would be totally unknown and long forgotten if deedrah did not make that awesome remix of it

just my 2 cents of course

on topic i dont like the darshan remix of the muses rapt but at least the cheesy side was gone so it was one positive thing about it

i think astral projection - ten - contains a lot of bad remixes

• Like 2

to be honest even though i dont like this remix of lepton head - i dont think the original was great at all

i actually think the original would be totally unknown and long forgotten if deedrah did not make that awesome remix of it

just my 2 cents of course

true. the deedrah remix is just so much better and more popular that i thought of it as the original ;)

I just discovered this

giphy_s.gif

I actually like that remix, what is wrong with it?

I actually like that remix, what is wrong with it?

They took one of the most badass Goa tracks ever and made it in a tribal/progressive shit that sounds out of tune.

They took one of the most badass Goa tracks ever and made it in a tribal/progressive shit that sounds out of tune.

Well, to each their own, I guess.

Don't forget these fails by AP:

X-Dream - Rain (Astral Projection Remix)

They stripped everything down from the original (except the acid melody)

Electric Universe - Rain (Astral Projection Remix)

All they did was leave the melody and add some generic, uninspired effects.

And let's not forget this:

Because taking a great Goa track and rework it into a clubby Ibiza crap sounds like a great idea.

Eh? That's an incredible remix imo. It has that 90s perfecto vibe to it. Really soft and smooth sounding progressive atmosphere, like summer encapsulated into a track. As a remix I love it how it incorporates the original so subtly in, like it feels like a totally different track but it's still not.

The star-x remix is much worse as it's a boring remix.

• 3 weeks later...