EURO 2016

Richpa

France vs Iceland tonight (well 4am kick off for me)

I fear that France may be a step too far for Iceland but I'd love to see Iceland do a Leicester :)

Heartbroken Italy lost ! What the hell was going on in that penalty shoot out LMAO . Pelle , zaza and bastion shwein are competing for the worst penalties ever taken and that too from a single match .

I will be supporting wales now .. pity Ramsey wont be playing against Portugal. And i think the French have it in them to upset the german machinery . Payet is now among my favourite top 5 play makers . What a playa !

Hoping for a Wales vs France final !

I wouldn't put my money on France tho, they look though but they didn't have any 'strong' opponent so far. Germany on the other hand has been consistent, even against Italy (and to beat Italy you gotta have great team and mentallity to win) on big competition. Portugal v Germany finals, but who knows, we will see :P:D

France thrashing Iceland just showed how poor England were. I think they'll struggle against Germany but they're both good and I wouldn't place any sizeable bets on that match.

Wales vs Portugal will also be difficult to predict. I'd hazard a guess at Wales as they've looked more impressive this tournament but Portugal, while they haven't won in 90 minutes yet, they haven't lost either.

I'd like to see Wales vs France in the final but my head says Wales Germany.

This time I will go for Portugal, I know they don't play some exciting football, but obviously they know how to get needed score. Even they're not like Greece in 2004 it will be much more exciting final game I believe. France seems stronger on paper and if Portugal starts game with open-guard I think they will end up like Iceland. Mourinho-style first half, and hopefully some counter-attack or Ronaldo's magic will happen till the end.

This time I will go for Portugal, I know they don't play some exciting football, but obviously they know how to get needed score. Even they're not like Greece in 2004 it will be much more exciting final game I believe. France seems stronger on paper and if Portugal starts game with open-guard I think they will end up like Iceland. Mourinho-style first half, and hopefully some counter-attack or Ronaldo's magic will happen till the end.

Nailed it.

If only Pepe could just fuck off it'd be a lot more palatable to support Portugal.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

was shit i didnt watch it but i knew portugal would win this motherfucking bullshit

i followed for many years and we never won but this time... we fucked everybody up

fuck it

hes great man if you would know where he started his life maybe many people would have some fucking real respect for this little one he fought a lot his dad was alcoholic or something ... go read if you want , Christiano fought a lot to be where he is and he does lots of charity for people i think he is good example as a footballer and its not all about money its about working as a team and fuck all others up

football is about passion football is something special its not fucking clubs fighting n shiit testeterone bullshit , i seen eric cantona video i might post it he will fucking tell you big time!

peace out from an old street footballer like me playing with friends etc im not into that shit anymore

1027-cristiano-ronaldo-little-boy-in-spo

so sum it up he deserved we all did deserved it . im so happy they got to work as one and not all about christiano because it aint 1 its fucking ELEVEN and i love it

greets n beats much love to Christiano hes really good player but its not all about him its impossible ... hes a striker for sure but look it was african player that scored in final and i knew that would happen , goooodd fucking shiiitt

we portuguese have a lot of african , chinese , indian , japan , brazil , we fucking owned da world mate ...etc people we had shitty empire back in medivil shit days but we gave all back to people

i want peace i think we all want same.... thats just me im portuguese but that doesnt mean we are all the same

RESPECT and good bye

Nailed it.

If only Pepe could just fuck off it'd be a lot more palatable to support Portugal.

pepe is good guy and so is Nani! they are all good i love them all i take no favoritism , it doesnt fucking work