E-Mantra is back... Night Hex - Viziuni Nocturne! (SuncdEP01)

Within 5-6 weeks we present you a new E-Mantra mini album! :)

Different from his last releases, he now created stuff under his slower & darker alter ego Night Hex! Some would say more progressive, I prefer to call it more atmospheric! :) But one thing is for sure... E-Mantra is a magician and this will be heard again on Suntrip!

To make things clear, this will be a 5 track cd-single... like the good old cd singles! (you know, 3mm jewel case boxes like old Etnica - Plastic or Koxbox EPs) and it will be released early october :)

More info here within 1-2 weeks! :)

• Like 1

Damn!! :wub:

So much of good music.

P.S- Brother Joske are you back from all the festivals?

Yes... I will put the samples once I am "really" back early september :) (as for the festivals... I am now back from the fucking amazing ZNA and Lost Theory, but in 2 days I'm off to Israel again for 2 gigs, then Psyfi... After that I will be in Belgium for 2 weeks so I can finalise all for the new releases on Suntrip) :)

I had to skip Ozora this year because of work and social issues, but I am sooooo looking forward to Psy-fi with you...booooom!

And to Night Hex...in my book, almost all of Emanuel's stuff is amazing! The lesser ones are still very good. He's top 3 of the producers right now, for sure.

Within 5-6 weeks we present you a new E-Mantra mini album! :)

Different from his last releases, he now created stuff under his slower & darker alter ego Night Hex! Some would say more progressive, I prefer to call it more atmospheric! :) But one thing is for sure... E-Mantra is a magician and this will be heard again on Suntrip!

To make things clear, this will be a 5 track cd-single... like the good old cd singles! (you know, 3mm jewel case boxes like old Etnica - Plastic or Koxbox EPs) and it will be released early october :)

More info here within 1-2 weeks! :)

Skeleton Hex now Night Hex... damn , that's a lot of hexes around! :lol:

I had to skip Ozora this year because of work and social issues, but I am sooooo looking forward to Psy-fi with you...booooom!

And to Night Hex...in my book, almost all of Emanuel's stuff is amazing! The lesser ones are still very good. He's top 3 of the producers right now, for sure.

I, and most other goa-acts will play on monday (also KOB, Filteria, MWNN, Shidapu & Skizologic!) so see you there :)

As for E-Mantra, yep, he is (on of the) the king(s) of modern goa imo :)

• 2 weeks later...

I, and most other goa-acts will play on monday (also KOB, Filteria, MWNN, Shidapu & Skizologic!) so see you there :)

As for E-Mantra, yep, he is (on of the) the king(s) of modern goa imo :)

Saw your set and had to rest after it..my legs wouldn't want to do more action. It was great!

What was that Trip Tonite remix you played? Didn't recognize it...

Saw your set and had to rest after it..my legs wouldn't want to do more action. It was great!

What was that Trip Tonite remix you played? Didn't recognize it...

It must have been VERY unrecognisable then, as I didn't play a remix of Trip Tonite... Now i'm wondering what it could have been!? :)

Strange...I had only one beer :blink:

Not even a tiny part of it? How did you like psy-fi?

Not a tiny part that I am aware off...? :P By the way, the 3rd track I played was of the Night Hex release mentioned here :D (and about psy fi, lets go in PM) :) From now on, lets get back on topic :D

• 1 month later...

NOW RELEASED!!!

E-Mantra​ is finally back with a new (mini-album) release under his Night Hex alter ego! And that means it is a little different… slower, deeper, more progressive, more atmospheric, still melodic but a little darker!
A mini-album? Yes! As Suntrip is about old school, let’s go back to the golden 90s, when flat jewel case cd-singles were still a part of the scene! ;)
For now ONLY available on the Suntrip Records shop! (together with a LOT of other new cds that are in stock)!ç On monday/tuesday it will be on bandcamp and later on it will be available on all other sources!!! :)

• 5 weeks later...

Bought CD and the Mp3 d/load came as 250-260 k instead of 320 k.

Why?

OK Joseph, I see you ordered from our shop. The process of exploding the master and encoding it to flac/mp3/etc is entirely automatic and the command line is lame -V0 since the very begining. Our mp3s have always been VBR best quality, not 320kbps. VBR actually average around 260kbps, each chunk being somewhere between 32kbps and 320kbps depending on the frequencies requirmeents.

Just to be extra sure, I checked with Denshi Danshi and Aurora Sidera and this is the same thing: VBR.