Anyone have any info on Sneila?

Trance2MoveU

Not like I don't have plenty of stuff to listen to, but I came across his album Implosion that I downloaded of mp3.com many moons ago. It's just a sh*tty 128 mbps copy, but it's still impressive. Anybody have any info on him other than the Discogs stuff? I haven't heard his other album Species listed on Discogs, but if it's anything like Implosion it might be worthwhile to see if we can get that released in better quality.

I'd pay for it.

Mdk

Its a Romanian guy who dissapeared completely... I rememember we wanted to release stuff of him in the very eary days of Suntrip but we couldn't find him at al... As for the music, AWESOME stuff! Altough Imposions is better for me... Species is darker and more acidic, sometimes more technoid :)

Hahaha :D

I bought the CDr of Species for 40 or 50 EUR back in the days from djzen I believe, felt a bit scammed at first after finding out it was a CDr (wasn't listed as such in discogs back in the days), but well... whatever :P ...

• 9 months later...