damnit didn't know John 00 Fleming was making tracks like this ? WOW!

Manuser

Mauser, I am not very impressed by this track I am afraid. For me it is too repetative and nothing special is happening. It is not very emotional like Mahadeva and doesn´t have an intresting climax. Maybe it is a good progressive song but I am not much into such music. It is good for background listening, but not as good for enjoying in my opinion.

Umm radi.... Mahadeva is Goa while this is more progressive. There's no point at all in comparing them.

But I thought this track would be similar as the remix of Mahadeva by John 00 Fleming.

Well Radi, I'm sorry to say this but you are foolish to think that. Think about it, the original track was a Goa track so of course the remix would most likely still be similar to it with John's own twist to it. Second, John is well known to be a progressive trance artist which should ring any bells that it most likely wont be the same as the remix or even some of his other works since progressive is a very style. But whatever, I don't really care. This is something not worth fighting about.

I did not know what progressive is like. Now I know it and it is not really my style. however it is good from time to time, but I like John 00 Fleming tracks that sound like the Mahadeva remix more.

Well progressive actually varies a lot depending on the year and artist. Especially when you start listening to normal progressive trance, which also has a lot of variances. While there a good amount of not so great artist in the style, I love progressive so much, it has lots of good melodies and atmospheres.

Lately I bought The digital blonde - Serenade

for some reason i was never in the mood to listen to it

until today

wow that's nice music, especially this track:

a bit in the same style as progressive trance by J00F

beautiful.....