what do you mean by cheesy?

kartoonz

Fucking what! The track is alright for cheesy fullon(Good production), but that vocal thrown there, are you serious!?? It ruined everything.

WHY DO THEY DO THAT?

BEHOLD

CHEESUS IS HERE

Man, one definition of cheeze is any song that has guitars. Not all psy songs with guitars are bad, but I really dislike them a lot.

Well, this has guitars and is definitely no cheese. I mean, come on, it's The Delta after all :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulep5l5CZuE

Also SUN Project had some good guitar traXXX on Macrophage, however 90% of the rest was pretty bad.

I meant to imply that I find many songs with guitars to be cheezy, not sure why but I can't stand them (but like I've said before it just depends on the song really).

I think Billy Cosmosis does some fairly decent stuff with guitars in psy, about the only ones i can stand. Even then it is pushing it.

I love guitar, playing and listening to it, but just not in electronic music for some reason... I rather they be kept separate mostly!

I like ketchup and I like bananas, but I don't like ketchup on a fucking banana.

Great way to explain! hahahaha, I don't like ketchup on bananas either.

I think Billy Cosmosis does some fairly decent stuff with guitars in psy, about the only ones i can stand. Even then it is pushing it.

yup. mr. bagginz is walking a thin line here, but he manages to stay on the good side of it most of the time.