V/A - Epoch Of The Terrans [Suntrip Records, 2014] | Compiled by Richpa

Hope it's available via Bandcamp for download as well as CD :)

I'm sure it will be at Suntrip CD and digital shop, probably sometime during early July. Anoebis will post exact release date!

I'm sure it will be at Suntrip CD and digital shop, probably sometime during early July. Anoebis will post exact release date!

Once it is printed, we will know within a few days. Probably the first week of july... But i'll be in Israel for the 10 years Suntrip around that time, so Fabien will take care of all this time :D

Great stuff and thanks to all for replying. Really excited for this. Am currently listening to all the Suntrip compilations in chronological order. Enjoying the a lot more than I remember I did last time.

• 3 weeks later...

Arronax camera behaves strangly during the night so the CD might seem too purple. Anyway, here are the first images of the CD.

It can never be too purple :-D Did I mention how awesome this cover is? Whooosh :-D

• Like 1

Epoch Of The Terrans has been released.

Release Date : Jul 16, 2014

Total time : 77:12

Style : Melodic Goa Trance

Mastering : Tim Schuldt @ 4CN Studios, Germany

Artwork : Richpa @ Neogoa Design, Croatia

Cat no : SUNCDLE04

Format : CD

Copies pressed : 300

SUNCDLE04_medium.jpg

1. Crossing Mind - Virutal Mind Cleaner
  2. Morphic Resonance - Chormatic World
  3. Lunar Dawn - Blessings From Irij (Imba Remix)
  4. BlackStarrFinale - A New Name
  5. GoaTree - The Force
  6. Arronax & Somnesia - Black Hole (Revisited)
  7. Astrancer - Tetragrammaton
  8. Mindphoria - The Picture

RELEASE PAGE:

http://suntriprecords.com/release/cat/SUNCDLE04/

SHOP PAGE:

http://suntriprecords.com/product/item/SUNCDLE04/

'Epoch Of The Terrans' is the result of a collaboration between NEOGOA and Suntrip Records. This limited edition CD is compiled by Neogoa label-head Richpa and it features some of the most psychedelic and melodic Goa trance tracks released on Neogoa in last three years, but this time with brand new mastering by Tim Schuldt and unique artwork.

'Epoch Of The Terrans' features popular artists such as Crossing Mind, Imba, Aronax & Somnesia, Astrancer, as well, as promising talents like Morphic Resonance, BlackStarrFinale, Lunar Dawn, GoaTree and Mindphoria.

NEOGOA is a newschool Goa trance netlabel, website and design studio founded in 2010 by Richpa, with the aim to release, promote and share high quality psychedelic trance and ambient music. NEOGOA has been known by his highly sucessful Dimensional Gateway compilation series, aswell as being the creator of Future Architecture and Pantheon compilations.

NEOGOA achieved the status of one of the best psychedelic trance netlabels in less than three years. Our highly acclaimed compilations, always placing highly in Ektoplazm’s publicly voted annual “best of” list, is a testament to Neogoa’s vision and hard work, as well as the musicians who made it happen. Neogoa is proud to be one of the leading Goa trance promotional platforms for this unique music and culture, with over 20 hours of the finest free and legal Goa trance and psychedelic ambient released so far and with over 70 various artists and DJs featured.

• Like 1