Again a day with little activity

radi6404

I think it is a good idea to make a cross in the calendar for each day that has little activity on psynews. Noone posts, what`s going on? I think the most active posters are me, aliendna and Imba, When they are missing not a lot happens in this forum. Are the weekends so exciting for you that you are outside any weekend? The forum should get more users, a few joined, but dissapeared again. like the one from Switzerland.

So today a cross for little activity will be added.

I just came back from to party which was pretty amazing. I am still in Moscow and feel great because i survived many girls and almost rape from them... then i saw radi's topic which was... astral! Indeet i am pretty active, just explain how?

I go sleep now with hope that you will visit me in my dreams with Radio S.P.A.C.E. without 'vocals'!

PS. You must visit Russia, a lot of leggings and skinny girls. I took some photos with them, i will send you as soon as i come home tomorrow, just cut my face and use them wisely :huh:

Radi you are best thing happend in everyones life :lol: YOU MADE MY DAY MAN :excl:

• 2 months later...

The last days especially this weekend really recieved a low of posts. In the offtopic section almost no posts and even in the general section very few posts. The forum reminds me more and more of those support forums of some programs or hardware where people only post questions of how to repair or make some app working.

its because we have a life outside psynews.

me lesser of one because i have kids.

but i here radi

imba will be lurking in the shadows somewhere near you probably

with a stocking on his head, carrying a ghetto blaster, pumping out electric universe if you lucky

I have a life outside aswell. Do you see me posting at any time of the day? Three days ago I met with a friend and we drunk coffee and tea, a few hours ago I visited some other friends and I spend some time talking and watching television, you don`t have to be away of the computer the whole day to have a life.