crying samples in trance and ambient

radi6404

hehe, indeed some synths sound like crying

another example, Chi-AD - Book of eden @ 1:48 :D

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0FImUhyfbM

omg, yes! I never thought about this track in the same way but hearing it again now - it sounds like a baby "waawaa" haha!

Around the world in a tea daze is a very cheesy track for example.

:o:o:o OMG really??! LOL that is one of my top 3 favorite Shpongle tracks!! It amazes me how different minds hear music differently :) In fact, Tea Daze is one of the tracks I play for friends when trying to "get them into" Shpongle. I almost always fail at this task, and perhaps you've finally shed light on WHY it fails. I take it for granted that great minds always think alike ;) Makes much more sense (and thank goodness for humanity for this) that "great minds" are quite diverse in their tastes and hear things from all different angles. Still, what I wouldn't give to find (or perhaps even create) one single work of electronica that would hook everybody into the cosmic flow behind psy/goa.. Anyways, sorry, sorta off topic there ;)

:o:o:o OMG really??! LOL that is one of my top 3 favorite Shpongle tracks!! It amazes me how different minds hear music differently :) In fact, Tea Daze is one of the tracks I play for friends when trying to "get them into" Shpongle. I almost always fail at this task, and perhaps you've finally shed light on WHY it fails. I take it for granted that great minds always think alike ;) Makes much more sense (and thank goodness for humanity for this) that "great minds" are quite diverse in their tastes and hear things from all different angles. Still, what I wouldn't give to find (or perhaps even create) one single work of electronica that would hook everybody into the cosmic flow behind psy/goa.. Anyways, sorry, sorta off topic there ;)

I love that track, too. It is a great and atmospheric track. It takes you away and is musically a masterpeace. It is one favourite of mine, however it is in my opinion also very cheesy, I don`t have problems with it but kow that to others it will sound cheesy.

Well radi, here are my suggestion, but I don't know if it will fit with what kind of cry you're attemping at....

Some children's background sound (sometime it sound like a cry) :

A women singing / crying (Yes sometime it sound like she's crying and most of time like if she's singing...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRlKBTUz-Zg

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone who pre-ordered Shpongle 5 (mp3 dl available now!!!), track 4 (Aquatic Garden of Extra-Celestial Delights) has a good "crying" sample :D First hit just before 4:30, I think.... BTW so far I would rate this album a MASTERPIECE!!!!!

For anyone who pre-ordered Shpongle 5 (mp3 dl available now!!!), track 4 (Aquatic Garden of Extra-Celestial Delights) has a good "crying" sample :D First hit just before 4:30, I think.... BTW so far I would rate this album a MASTERPIECE!!!!!

ok radi :)

ok radi :)

LOL oh dear, what corner have I backed myself into.... ;) Maybe I should play this up!! I wonder if the "real" Radi would even object -- perhaps we can expose his true nature this way :lol:

"Hello, my name is Radi. I am from Bulgaria, although I may or may not be resident in that country at this particular moment... As well, I may or may not have internet. In fact, I may or may not post here on psynews anymore (except under this new guise of mine, of course, and any others that might be attributed to me, the real me, whoever I really am). If you ask me, mountains are really the shit. I also occasionally listen to goa. If you want to get into an argument with me about practically anything or practically nothing, though, I am probably up to the task and will argue you right into a sealed box sent prepaid to the top of the world, case closed!!"

oh geez, I sure hope he doesn't un-friend me now ;) No offense meant, real Radi, I barely know yeh but I'm sure you're pretty cool! :P