how good are ultimae!

technosomy

It would be really nice to have such good friendly love-our-customer business practices more often. These days it just feels like throwing money at a thing and receiving the item like it came from a robotized production line. Not very involving or caring.

Then again there's time and money constrictions that make up big part of it being like that, but still - It's the little things.

It would be really nice to have such good friendly love-our-customer business practices more often. These days it just feels like throwing money at a thing and receiving the item like it came from a robotized production line. Not very involving or caring.

Then again there's time and money constrictions that make up big part of it being like that, but still - It's the little things.

the little things indeed

Very good indeed. I have a bunch of pro-piracy friends whose favourite excuses include "artists have too many Ferraris parked next to their swimming pool and record labels are evil megacorps". And of course, "there's only one good song on a CD / music is nowadays streamlined crap". Every time I'd like to show them the handwritten postcards I've got from Vincent with those CBL albums and whatnot. Not too many Ferraris in this scene either...

Ultimae always sends these things along with the orders, that why i always order directly from the HQ. I have ordered "almost" all the entire complete discograpy from the label! This week i will start to subscribe

to the next 10 albums that will be released! Hooray Ultimae :wub:

http://www.ultimae.com/en/news/our-ultimae-subscription-programs.html

I remember bying the HUVA Network album and the cd was missing. I emailed them, being sure that nothing can happen. Not only the send me a second cd for free, but it was in a new digipak, free of shipping and a sorry card.

Amazing.

...and yes Ormion, some thing kind of happened to me.

I bought the Movements album by Solar Fields a while back. The album never arrived but

they sent me another copy, free shipping and a sorry card.

:wub:

And a really sweet thing is... that they have now launched a subscription program. 5 or 10 Cd´s... so you never miss out on any future release!!

(I bought the 10 cd for 120€... and im very happy)

So do it yourself... order now!

http://www.ultimae.com/en/news/our-ultimae-subscription-programs.html

Enjoy the weekend... and have a happy Easter!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, another shipment with all the usual goodies and an extra thick bundle of cards and bookmark-ish smaller strips. That was new to me. And of course...

(Not that album, just referring the title.)

Still deserves a :wub: