Another UFO sighting - Searching for UFOs origins

Guest D N H

UFO Caught from Plane - Canberra Australia - April 04, 2012

An unidentified flying object was caught on camera from an airplane near Canberra, Australia on April 04, 2012, filmed by passenger Thomas Roth. The UFO was flying very fast below the Aircraft. It doesn't look like a normal plane or helicopter. What do you think about it?

COMMENT. The Only only way this video could be tricked would by editing it. This is not camera malfunction. For those who think this thing could be a bird, a balloon, a blimp, a small plane and even a fighter plane....it's physically impossible. There is nothing in this world that could fly these speed and that close to a jumbo jet a cruising speed. This could be it.

So, it looks like, since long time ago, that we have to pass from a dispute of advanced technological flying objects' existance to a search for their origins and source.

In other words, from where they come from, who or what holds such kind of advance technology? An extraterrestrial civilisation/force perhaps? Is it a secret project of U.S goverment to control the world? Maybe an ancient tribe's effort to reconquer the world from a subterranean lost continent or from planet Mars? A visit of historical interest from the mankind of future.

Funny that I was about to post such a topic two weeks ago after i saw a very intersting documentary about ufos. They have shown many ufo sightings in periods of time, the big ufo wave in Belgium, UK, US and people described to have seen the same ufos all over the world. I have not watched the videos but at least the ufos that could be seen in the documentary have been threediagoganl and with 3 lihgts in the downside. SoI believe that ufos exist for sure after what has been shown.

the big ufo wave in Belgium,

:blink: , never heard of it and Belgium is small,

Then again it's a 2 hours drive to Amsterdam,

I rest my case!

ps: you are referring to 10 years ago? that one?

this one was spotted in Belgium.

Posted Image

Seems like an ordinary military plane to me, that back then was high tech probably...

I don't believe it, but you go Radi,

Funny that I was about to post such a topic two weeks ago after i saw a very intersting documentary about ufos. They have shown many ufo sightings in periods of time, the big ufo wave in Belgium, UK, US and people described to have seen the same ufos all over the world. I have not watched the videos but at least the ufos that could be seen in the documentary have been threediagoganl and with 3 lihgts in the downside. SoI believe that ufos exist for sure after what has been shown.

I wil watch it when I install flash player on the fresh windows I installed today. Anyway, the ufo shown is the ufo that they showed on documentary. And it for sure is no ordinary plane, since people said it could accelerate extremly fast and had no noise at all, so there is something alien about it. I have not seen such objects for myself but many people have seen them. Police officers, pilots and other trustworthy people, so I do believe that it is true and I also believe that someof the pictures and videos are true.

Threre even are many recordings how they appeared on radar and some even followed airplanes. The unidentified objects on radar would not have been some new air planes or similar, because even they register and have an id, for example the Americal stealth planes or how they are called.

• 2 years later...