InnerSpace - InnerSpace to be released soon on Suntrip! :)

No problems listening to the samples here (using firefox)... and they sound really promising!! Going to order right away! One thing though... why is InnerSpace (track 7) on there?! It has just been released on Shaltu, so seems more like a filler here :( (and a long one too).

Note this is the first time we release a track twice in 8 years, this is for a limited edition, not a broad one! Actually, this is the other way around: we got this whole album before Shaltu. We chose that track for the compil before we decided to release the InnerSpace album. Jörg didn't have a substitute and as the album was meant to be "like that", we released it as-is. That said, you'll notice the tempo is different on both releases. Jörg has now completed a new track, I hope this will be for a future release :)

still no samples, am using firefox, could it be a mac thing?

Most certainly. You need flash.

I listened to the album for the first time,

indeed the first track is great.

This is pure classix goatrance like we experienced the most around 1997...

The choice of sounds are only squeaky melodies, no typical trance layers...

The baseline (in almost all the tracks) is very close to old skool compared to other new goa artist,

who often chose to produce their baselines a bit more fullonish (or more strength),

what I applause big, thanx Innerspace.

The atmosphere is advised and creates a certain flow through the entire album.

It's fast and it'll do it's work on the dance floor great.

If you still like goatrance like the old days but would like to hear it in new production,

this release is what you are looking for.

Money well spent and more comments to come off course.

Note this is the first time we release a track twice in 8 years, this is for a limited edition, not a broad one! Actually, this is the other way around: we got this whole album before Shaltu. We chose that track for the compil before we decided to release the InnerSpace album. Jörg didn't have a substitute and as the album was meant to be "like that", we released it as-is. That said, you'll notice the tempo is different on both releases. Jörg has now completed a new track, I hope this will be for a future release :)

Most certainly. You need flash.

so how come i can hear mindsphere and not these?

Thanks for the review Sideffect... Can you put it in the review section...?

Still a big amount of cds for sale from this one! I will start selling it on discogs tomorrow for people who don't trust normal online sales... :)

Checked one more time: all of them start with "click" ...

I haven't noticed anything, will have to check.

But the album is bloody awesome!!!! Best out of Suntrip for a long time, not a pun to the other releases but big homage to this one!

Not all of them have tics but then again

I didn't listen to original album that I bought from Jos.

Converted it to HQ mp3 to play on my mp3 player and to flac to play on my desktop cause the cd-drive sucks on my desktop.

Thank god that I have my laptop to convert :)

Thanks for the review Sideffect... Can you put it in the review section...?

done ;)

Checked one more time: all of them start with "click" ...

Yes, it seems like there is a SUPER small click in the silent part between the tracks... In my opinion barely hearable, but the tracks itself are, luckely, untouched.

After some research, thereason is very simple: Usually Tim prepares the CD master with some software from a Dutch company and there's no problems. Here, we had to do it ourselves and I used Gear Pro. There is apparently a bug (the software takes also the 4 bytes from the header of the wav file just before the first bytes of actual music). Next time we'll do differently. So, we are sorry... Luckely, listening to the music itself won't be influenced by a super small click between the tracks...

@ Sideffect: thanks for the review... MORE :)

well from anyone on this site, you have the similar tastes to me than anyone

so......... i'll do it

thanks

You can also pre-listen to the tracks via Youtube (low-res versions):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-aa6sgOINY

Yes, it seems like there is a SUPER small click in the silent part between the tracks... In my opinion barely hearable, but the tracks itself are, luckely, untouched.

After some research, thereason is very simple: Usually Tim prepares the CD master with some software from a Dutch company and there's no problems. Here, we had to do it ourselves and I used Gear Pro. There is apparently a bug (the software takes also the 4 bytes from the header of the wav file just before the first bytes of actual music). Next time we'll do differently. So, we are sorry... Luckely, listening to the music itself won't be influenced by a super small click between the tracks...

@ Sideffect: thanks for the review... MORE :)

In my opinion it is hearable. Especially when you are listening to CD loud.

The Suntrip shop works EXACTLY the same as Psyshop/Saikosounds/Beatspace, whatever :) you have a credit card or a bank account, and you can buy it :)

I don't doubt that. It's just the fact that with all this capitalshitcrisis the eu transfer is not a choice (for me for example) anymore, and the local shops availability through major distribution is a solution.

So... Any comments about the music? :P

Great deep sound! One of the most interesting releases along with the Shaltu compil. from your vault as far. One reason more for a larger output.