GOA BOOK SO WHATS THE GO?

technosomy

I have the german edition and I like it a lot. Not so much for the articles, because they are not all of the same quality, but the pictures are amazing! It really does justice to the international scene imo, and it's a great thing to have in your book-collection, definitely recommended!

I got mine as soon as Mushroom printed the english edition: http://www.mushroom-magazine.com/shop/index.php/english_aboshop/mushroom-magazine/goa-20-years-psychedelic-trance-book.html

I agree with IronSun above: if you're a complete psytrance addict, you won't learn much from the texts (although they're inspired) but the pictures and illustrations are amazing!

Definitely worth buying.

I got mine as soon as Mushroom printed the english edition: http://www.mushroom-...rance-book.html

I agree with IronSun above: if you're a complete psytrance addict, you won't learn much from the texts (although they're inspired) but the pictures and illustrations are amazing!

Definitely worth buying.

thought as much hence i bought it, its copt a bit of criticism but any book of this genre has to be good even just for the photos, but i am sure i will learn a thing or 2

I'd buy one dedicated just for goa of the 90s. Someone should make one!

think i might, would have 3 books worth of material with help from all you lot!

its not a silly idea dude!

with all the contacts on this site could make it happen for sure, with interviews etc from the pioneers,organisers and trainspotting goa geeks like myself

who truly made it happen.

but do it right down to the very last details....a biography with pics, maybe even throw in a disc or 2 with the tracks that started, maintained, and broke new ground on the way, may be able to coincide it with hallucinogen 3 and the new A.P albums!! oh dam i forgot, would like to release it before the coming iceage :lol:

I was at the launch party for that book :D

The author, Tom Rom, is from here after all ... and I think Pascal Querner too...

But I don't own the thing :P