Space Elves - Terrestrial Planet Finder (debut album)

finally arrived............. sounding awsome!

Thanks a lot mate, glad you like it! I still waiting for my copies hahaha. What an irony, owner of album waiting more than listeners xD

Thanks a lot mate, glad you like it! I still waiting for my copies hahaha. What an irony, owner of album waiting more than listeners xD

Same here :) We'll get them soon don't worry :D

thats funny, i all the way in regional nsw australia and yet still get it before some of you (arrived on thurs morning)

psyshops service rocks to australia

hey imba you guys have raised the bar in this genre, fantastic album, thankyou so much

SPACE ELVES ARE KICKIN IT!!!

EVERYONE BUY IT, AND HELP SUPPORT THESE GUYS IN SONIC DOMINATION!

thats funny, i all the way in regional nsw australia and yet still get it before some of you (arrived on thurs morning)

psyshops service rocks to australia

hey imba you guys have raised the bar in this genre, fantastic album, thankyou so much

SPACE ELVES ARE KICKIN IT!!!

EVERYONE BUY IT, AND HELP SUPPORT THESE GUYS IN SONIC DOMINATION!

Thank you very much, I am very very glad you like it :) Mae govannen from outer space!

Very nice release, I've had it since last week and already mixed it together with some other newer tracks and it really rips :D Detailed review following!

Hahaha i wish i can!

Nope... i will come to Belgium in august playing on Nova's Incident fest as Space Elves live and Imba vs Agneton DJ set, also will play in Spain in october on Connection Festival ;)

Wooow samples sound so good! Nice work. Will you be performing at OZORA this year?

Yeah, I wish we could come and perform at Ozora, but OZORA's line up has been probably locked months ago. Anyway, Thank you for your interest in our album :) Imba will represent us in Belgium as a live act, unfortunately we won't all be able to come as there are 4 of us in the crew :D

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, thank you, technosomy, for recommending it so highly. I received my copy about two weeks ago and the more I listen to it, the more I love it. Every single track is awesome. Thank you, elves from space !!