What are you doing right now?

Insejn

Lying on my bed as it rains heavily outside & my son sleeps listening to VA - "Twist Dreams" (Suntrip) on my headphones. Deciding if I should sell my Moog Sub Phatty & get a Korg MS-20 mini instead...

Lying on my bed as it rains heavily outside & my son sleeps listening to VA - "Twist Dreams" (Suntrip) on my headphones. Deciding if I should sell my Moog Sub Phatty & get a Korg MS-20 mini instead...

Why the trade?

Just not finding it inspiring anymore. I think the MS-20 is more what I'm after, as well as the Korg Arp Odyssey mini coming out later this year. I'm also trying to go modular with the Pittsburgh Modular Foundation 3.

25% sorry. A quarter of the size with a smaller amount of keys. I spent a fair amount of time at my local synth shop chatting with the owner of the store. He pretty much said Korg are purchasing rights to rebuild a massive amount of vintage synths in an affordable miniture format for the new generations of musicians. The a MS-20 Mini showed there's a huge market in both the amateur and pro market. I mean NIN's synth player uses the mini MS-20 in his live setup.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife (pregnant with our second child) has had a migraine since Wednesday & has been in hospital since yesterday. She's fine, just being monitored. I had a well paid dj gig this morning so did that whilst my folks looked after our first born. Sitting in the hospital now bored, listening to The Call Of Goa & hoping we can go home soon. My wife & her pregnancy is fine, I miss my son lots & want to play with him!