Astral Projection vs MFG

Ormion

42 members have voted

1. 1. Which group is better?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally get how disco hooligans won the Trance Africa Express contest.

Elysium and nectarios are the same person!

Disco Hooligans won because they delivered a quality remix compared to many other bad recorded remixes (reality bites).

And about your delusional idea that we are the same person. Seek help dude ;)

Disco Hooligans won because they delivered a quality remix compared to many other bad recorded remixes (reality bites).

And about your delusional idea that we are the same person. Seek help dude ;)

First of all I was joking. And I think that it's way too obvious.

Now about the remix contest... It's your track dude so do whatever you want, but seriously what did you expect?

You put a Goa track for a remix contest. You don't have to be a rocket sceintist to realise that most if not all the remixes will be Goa, made by newschool artists (since they are the only ones who made Goa today).

And I wish you had the balls to say in their faces that their remixes are bad a couple of months ago.

And I wish you had the balls to say in their faces that their remixes are bad a couple of months ago.

I did! They did not take it well ;)

I see the grapes are still sour here because a handful of Neogoa artist did not win (use more time in the studio and find your own sound then you might win another time). But get over it! C'est la vie ;)

I thought the guys from Mystica were responsible for the later Nitzho hype in Greece, but I wasn't there, of course...

Concerning AP vs. MFG...I'd go for AP! :)

A lot of Israeli artists was a huge inspiration to the wave in Greece. Incl. MFG!

I instinctively voted for MFG, because I just love Project Genesis, but when I began to think about it, it's not that clear anymore, so I would go with both in the end. Point being that they both made some unforgettable classics (and turned to shit afterwards, but hey, who didn't?).

And the discussion about the start of Nitzho is just stupid. The scene is so small, everyone has got to be influenced by everyone in some way. That's not a bad thing either. The only thing that got penzoline started is the enormous overstatement that MFG was solely responsible for said sub-genre to emerge. That statement was then rectified, and hence there is no discussion imho.

Mate most here (except a few oldies) got no clue whatsoever. Yes they maybe know some of the more commercial music from the old days. But as said they got no clue whatsoever regarding what went down. But if you ask them they are experts and MFG is God. Oh yeah one of the MFG guys actually do speak to God - I've been told :)

I guess that we are lucky that you are here to tell us how it all went down. ;)

Penzoline: Nectarios made a comment, then rectified it, but you keep going on about this shit. You know what man, you yourself are a THICK SHIT?

What's next? You're going to hack their computers to show their private pictures?

YOU SUCK!

Of course.

Shocking!

I guess posting on here is what you do when you have free time from building space rockets?

Yes.

The plot thickens...

:o

Guest nectarios

First of all I was joking. And I think that it's way too obvious.

Now about the remix contest... It's your track dude so do whatever you want, but seriously what did you expect?

You put a Goa track for a remix contest. You don't have to be a rocket sceintist to realise that most if not all the remixes will be Goa, made by newschool artists (since they are the only ones who made Goa today).

Wow!! Its been like months...and you are bitching and taking stabs at our remix by implying I am Christian's second account? poor humour aside, your comment about the remix, is funny and sad at the same time.

So it was a tune that used them classic notes of TAE, but because we used our own sounds, which differ than the done to death in your face goa leads, and we mixed the track in a way we saw fit, instead of a massive parade of filtered sweeps and leads, we are not "Goa"?

All them people that felt like they "lost"/ were "defeated", be it the producers that made the remixes, or the listeners that jumped out of their knickers when a "non-goa" tune "won", are whining bitches, that just love to bitch. And as much as they listen to music, claim to love it, buy every single record, they will never get its true meaning.

Music is not a competition. Our greatest reward was the 10 days we spent in the studio making the tune and the days after that when we listened to it, the parties we played it out. The recognition by one of the biggest acts around when I was a teenager, was an honour, but our greatest reward was making and listening to the tune we made.

Yet you still take stabs because your favourite music did not "win"...pathetic

/off topic.

Peace out.

Wow!! Its been like months...and you are bitching and taking stabs at our remix by implying I am Christian's second account? poor humour aside, your comment about the remix, is funny and sad at the same time.

So it was a tune that used them classic notes of TAE, but because we used our own sounds, which differ than the done to death in your face goa leads, and we mixed the track in a way we saw fit, instead of a massive parade of filtered sweeps and leads, we are not "Goa"?

All them people that felt like they "lost"/ were "defeated", be it the producers that made the remixes, or the listeners that jumped out of their knickers when a "non-goa" tune "won", are whining bitches, that just love to bitch. And as much as they listen to music, claim to love it, buy every single record, they will never get its true meaning.

Music is not a competition. Our greatest reward was the 10 days we spent in the studio making the tune and the days after that when we listened to it, the parties we played it out. The recognition by one of the biggest acts around when I was a teenager, was an honour, but our greatest reward was making and listening to the tune we made.

Yet you still take stabs because your favourite music did not "win"...pathetic

/off topic.

Peace out.

A-I was joking.

B-Newscool goa is not my favourite music.

C-I haven't heard your remix, so I have no idea if it's good or bad.

D-I never said anything bad about your remix, neither I took a stab. Where exactly did I mention your remix? When I said that you won cause you and Elysium are the same guy? Read A again.

E-The vast majority of people here (actually everyone except Elysium) agree that the remixes (most of them) were very good. I'm not saying they were better than yours (read C), I'm just saying that they were arguably professional works.

F-Merry Christmas and grow a sense of humour.

Guest nectarios

A-I was joking.

B-Newscool goa is not my favourite music.

C-I haven't heard your remix, so I have no idea if it's good or bad.

D-I never said anything bad about your remix, neither I took a stab. Where exactly did I mention your remix? When I said that you won cause you and Elysium are the same guy? Read A again.

E-The vast majority of people here (actually everyone except Elysium) agree that the remixes (most of them) were very good. I'm not saying they were better than yours (read C), I'm just saying that they were arguably professional works.

F-Merry Christmas and grow a sense of humour.

I have a sense of humour, I also have a sense of sarcasm and I also have a pair of balls to own up to what I say and either stand by my words, or stand corrected.

Merry Xmas to you too.

All this bitching about nitzhonot, is just sad. Really, who gives a shit? Anyway, I voted for Astral Projection. Dancing Galaxy and Another World are both amazing, in my opinion. Never been a huge fan of MFG even tough they made some really nice tracks.

Seriously, I can hardly imagine anybody giving a third of a single testicle crippled flying fuck about nitzo, or anything remotely related to it. Oh well...

I think some of you need to go snowboarding. Or at least put on some gloves, and build a snowman in your backyard.

As for AP vs. MFG, overall I like Astral Projection more, although the album "Project Genesis" on its own beats just about anything these projects have released. They've all made some killer stuff throughout the years, but "Project Genesis" is a masterpiece front to back, in my book at least.

All I said was thanks for the laughs, buddy. Don't see why you bothering to make a post about it here, could have easily used the private message system to send that back to me. Oh well. Oh and mind if I note that you are constantly throwing insults my way, I don't really appreciate that. :huh: