VA - Protozoa (Sita Records)

Hey all! Seems like the initial releasedate (May 2010) was a little too optimistic and due to some unavoidable label-startup troubles we had a bit of delay, but the CD is getting pressed at this very moment. I guess in a couple of weeks it should be for sale at your local internet store B), I'll post the exact date as soon as I know it!

when will it be released? everything ok??? cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Presale started! People that would like a copy can order it now by sending me a PM here! I'll also take a bunch to parties where I play in Belgium and abroad, of course. Official release prolly next week... :)

Presale started! People that would like a copy can order it now by sending me a PM here! I'll also take a bunch to parties where I play in Belgium and abroad, of course. Official release prolly next week... :)

I'll get a copy off you in person in a couple of weeks time if you don't mind :)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Filipe, without you I guess there would have never been a Sita label in the first place! :)

The CD is now also for sale at Saikosounds and a looot of other internet shops. Go buy it before you leave on holidays, and have some fun! ;)

• 1 month later...