How about an Antares debut album?

Trance2MoveU

Normally that would be on Phototropic, but this album project has been running for approximately two years now. I'm not sure about the current situation anymore, but Antares is on Psynews as well and I guess it's up to him to show up and explain what has to be explained! :)

yes i'm working on it! :) About the label: at first it was planned for Phototropic records, but i've been working on it for almost two years now, and i haven't talked to harald/digitoxin in a while.. But it's almost finished, so you can expect an album soon :) (Also, maybe you can hear a preview of what it will sound like on the next suntrip-compilation ;))

Greets!

+1

I have to say the Eureka track we're talking about is way beyond what Antares used to produce. He passed to a higher level.

So I could undertsand he's (re)working his album project with a different approach now, which lengthens the process...but for the better :)

• 2 months later...

I just heard a track from him under the name of Enigma called "Time Warp." Absolutely fantastic. I would say this along with the Artifact303 album are my most anticipated projects. :D

Artha, Artifact303, Antares, Goasia, Suntrip's Energy Waves...also Phototropic is going to release a new Amithaba Buddha album...but no idea when. Hope they don't mind that I spill the beans.

Awhile back there was a track by Atom303 that was really great called "Ocean Drops" that was also impressive. Wonder what he is doing these days...

Mdk

How i know Amithaba Buddha second album will not be released on Phototropic, thats Filipe said to me.

Yes, Antares album would be amazing. I have about 20-30 unreleased tracks (old but good).

Also i heard on Energy Waves, HQ track! :)

I just heard a track from him under the name of Enigma called "Time Warp." Absolutely fantastic. I would say this along with the Artifact303 album are my most anticipated projects. :D

...also Phototropic is going to release a new Amithaba Buddha album...but no idea when.

Mdk

Yes it will be out on Phototropic (since some beans are already spilled) ;) .

• 4 months later...