Amanians

Ormion

I have only listened to two tracks by this guy (Fireworks and Bruxism), but they're both great!

Firstly this is probably the first time I listened to dark/dark-ish new school Goa.

Secondly this is the closest I have listened to the Green Nuns-acid-paranoia style.

It's killer stuff I tell you.

After listening to his myspace it seems that all his tracks are very similar - the first three are even in the same key, as are the next two. They're great tracks, no doubt, but I reckon this artist needs to have a few more ideas before he shows real potential.

Amanians are pretty much newschool Pleiadains (meaning the goa days of the latter).

Acidelic atmospheres they pull off are sheer amazingness. One of, if not the, leading upfront goa acts of the new age.

Ahh thanks for the tip and link ;), I already knew the track on Jelly belly I guess the name just didn't catch me, but I like it! The track isn't that dark imo, especially compared to the ones on the myspace site, very nice! But I have to add I hear more UX than Pleiadains, well maybe it's a bit faster though (at least regarding the first tracks). Newo and Psychedlisyd are maybe in the Pleiadains category?! Pretty intense acid sounds!! :o

ed: ok the last track (bruxism 1) ends up being pretty intense as well! I'm really a lot more impressed after hearing the tracks on his myspace, looking forward to hearing some more :D

I actually wrote a review for Induced Experience EP on Discogs.

To put my thoughts short - Amanians is talented no doubt. But, his tracks are at the moment still lacking a bit to gain a 'classic' stamp. Amanians reminds me greatly of Darshan in their early days - acidic, yet a bit too similar sounding tracks that would be a whole lot better if there was some identifiable climax melody at the end.

jelly bellies hahaha thats a good one ;)

as someone said here dark is about the feeling , amanians has it for sure , its dark but well over constructed darkgoa music , not about random noises. its about hard and acid agresssive melodies and rhythm. about the key's im aware of it as i've gave that hint to amanians :) he's a great artist and for sure a new talent do dig up , about the keys he just starts to compose and throwing up craziness and who cares about the keys on parties anyway? just throw the acid! :D