Erez Aizen

psytones

The Erez Aizen albums to date:  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which album(s) is the best in your honest opinion?

• Shidapu - The Light Of Shidapu
    • Various - Shiva Space Technology
    • Shiva Sidpao - The Album
    • Infected Mushroom - The Gathering
    • Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom
    • Infected Mushroom - B.P.Empire
    • Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians
    • Infected Mushroom - IM The Supervisor
    • Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious

Shidapu - The Light of Shidapu Erez Aizen, Miki Litvak, Oren Kislev, Roy Sasson

Best track: In Dream

VA - Shiva Space Technology Not really a Erez album but most tracks are his creation.

Best track: ? Donno know, haven't heard them all =(

Shiva Sidpao - The Album Erez Aizen, Jörg Kessler

Best track: Shiva Devotional

Infected Mushroom - The Gathering Amit Duvdevani, Erez Aizen

Best track: Return Of The Shadows

Infected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom Amit Duvdevani, Erez Aizen

Best track: Nothing Comes Easy

Infected Mushroom - B.P.Empire Amit Duvdevani, Erez Aizen

Best track: Never Ever Land

Infected Mushroom - Converting Vegetarians Amit Duvdevani, Erez Aizen

Best tracks (both CD's): Scorpion Frog & Elation Station

Infected Mushroom - IM The Supervisor Amit Duvdevani, Erez Aizen

Best track: Frog Machine

Infected Mushroom - Vicious Delicious Amit Duvdevani, Erez Aizen

Best track: Vicious Delicious

Posted Image

Shiva Shidapu: The original name of the group should have been that of their second album "ShivaSidpao" but there was a misunderstanding over a long distance telephone conversation between DJ Jorg in Tibet and Germany, which ended up registering the group's name as Shiva Shidapu in the production records. After a few releases with the already registered name, it was too late to change the groups name by the time the second album was about to come out. Therefore, the releases after the second album kept on comming out with the name Shiva Shidapu, or Shidapu, while this name did not apear anywhere in the second album.

In this album there is also the explanation of the name's meaning:

Shiva - God of destruction and reconstruction. Symbol of the God who's inventing change with dance.

Sidpao - astrological, tibetan calendar, and very old tool of tibetan Lamas to fullfil our time with magic.

Shiva-Sidpao - is for us a magic tool with whom we intend to break time borders and bring KINICH AHAU and his 10 planetary Orbit in the Sound of the intergalactic Tune.

Infected Mushroom: Psy-Trance duo from Israel, formed in 1996.

Infected Mushroom is one of the most popular representatives of the Israeli Psy-Trance scene.

Because of their constant musical development, Erez Aizen and Amit Duvdevani were able to gather a huge international fanbase around them.

After the release of their third album "B.P.Empire", they moved away from the established Israeli Psy-Trance sound, giving their music an experimental character.

Infected Mushroom relocated to Los Angeles in early 2006.

:)

âll IM threads are doomed to be great!

My vote went to The Album, The Gathering, Classical Mushroom because they mean the world to me. I love B.P but it will never touch these three

Of course, Gathering and Classical. Nothing can beat those two (from the list ;) )

:o did I forget an album by Erez? I was in deep fear of this embarrassment of puplic humiliation :ph34r: tell me witch album I forgot and I will redeem myself and edit the thread.

:o did I forget an album by Erez? I was in deep fear of this embarrassment of puplic humiliation :ph34r: tell me witch album I forgot and I will redeem myself and edit the thread.

No, you did a great job. I just didn't want to be missunderstood (which just happened :lol: ) - so i didn't want to be meant "Nothing can beat those two from ALL the psy albums" - that's why i specified the list.... umm, whatever :posford:

But i did found a dj mix by Erez under his I.Zen moniker for phonokol http://www.discogs.com/Various-Retro-10-Ye...e/release/79765

But it's a dj-mix so i don't think it should be considered. We're talking about productions only here, right?

best songs: never ever land, P.G.M. Mush Mushi and Yanko Pitch seems to be the one that i still love the most, but almost every song of 4 first album of infected mushroom have a little something good and exciting parts, in fact, amazing parts, but i seem to whith time , finding the lenght of the songs too long...

BP EMPIRE because of overall quality of the tracks and artwork and the feeling the cd brings me ......Unbalanced (baby killer rmx) & Spaniard..... :rolleyes:

(The Gathering & Classical were also very very good, I even like IM the supervisor....)

only really like the 2nd cd of Converting Vegetarians....and IM's last one was......as feared.....

the future: :unsure:

No

phjuu .. was nearly stressed there for a couple of seconds. Yeah, I was thinking of only production. I also got that Retro MIX-CD, it's great!

Interesting to see The Gathering so far having the most votes.

Hola Rotwang com'e'stas ona servesa port favor la gusta marjhuana, I think you should DL or get the Shiva - The album .. album. Its insanly good, trust me.

I'd have to go for Classical Mushroom as well. Such a great album. Loved it in the middle of a huge forest :wub:

wow sounds nize! Did IM play or was it a forest party where they spun IM's music etc?