Agneton - Horizon In Your Head

Dear psynewsers! My album is out, so I thought it was time for a promotional topic.

Horizon In Your Head is a crossover between Goa & Nitzhonot, starting with a rather emotional morning-edged tune and ending

with glorious & fast-paced Nitzho. I think it's worth checking out if you like Mystica, Luminus and powerful Goa music.

Tracklist:

1. Silver Shadow Lifeforms (7:08)

2. Aya 11 (6:54)

3. Last Man In Paradise (6:43)

4. Hoa Nozem (feat. Goalien) (7:17)

5. Horizon In Your Head (6:06)

6. Our Sky Is The Mind (8:38)

7. Het Was Zomer (5:10)

8. Hi Phuk - High On Wire (Agnet's Phoorgoa Remix) (8:02)

9. De Sterrenreiziger (5:44)

FOR SALE

@ PSYSHOP

@ GOASTORE

@ NEPTUNWAVE

@ SAIKOSOUNDS

For those who might wonder what my sound is like, feel free to download some of my older free tunes at Eutuchia Records!

In case that would cost you too much searching troubles, I uploaded them all in a pack for you.

People that would like to hear the actual album previews should visit Psyshop. Not satisfied with those ones?

In that case you should check my live act on Youtube, containing long fragments of Hoa Nozem, Last Man In Paradise,

Het Was Zomer, De Sterrenreiziger & Our Sky Is The Mind. All of them will be featured in this album!

All reactions and comments are welcome! :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good luck with the release! Altough I don't like Nitzhonot very much, you made me dance like mad on Shishu, when the sun shines and the atmosphere is good this music is really appealing!

@ Shaman of Sound: he is Belgian and played his first gig on Suntrips yearly open air party called Shishu, but the rest he will tell himself I guess

Thanks to you all for your heartwarming support! :)

To answer Shaman Of Sound...

I'm Elias from Belgium, and I've been a Goa & Nitzho addict for years now. However, it bothered me a bit that Nitzho didn't get attention at all -anymore-. Of course, much of the music produced in that genre could be described as crappy, which explained the death of Nitzho in the first place.

Anyway, my plan was to get the genre back on the Goa-map. I DJ'ed Nitzho for a while, but the more I was busy exploring it, the more I got aware of the fact that the ideal Nitzhonot handn't been invented yet! That's how I started producing myself (in 2007). With loads of melodic Goa Trance and Israeli Nitzho ingredients, I tried to create my own crossover genre. It's made out of big big melodies, plus a bunch of psychedelia and creativity in order to keep things interesting and more or less 'mature'.

The answer to the question if I achieved in getting the genre back on track is in your hands! :) ... I'm full of excitement to hear your reactions when the album will be released!

PS: I'll add another e-flyer with better readable text in the main post! :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

I will put aside my feelings towards Phototropic and congratulate my brother Elias for his first and very promising album! I just heard the extracts of the neptune's shop, and one word: mindblowing melodic music! It's been a huge time that we didn't see a pure nitzhonot release on the market (last one I remember was "Transmission" of Cyan back in 2002) and this album is definitely a resurrection for this genre! :)

According to me, this savant fusion between nitzhonot and goa-trance is excellent! I followed Elias from his beginning, two years ago, he worked hours and hours to perfect, to put lot of creativity in his tracks, and I'm definitely impressed by his achievement with this album. "Horizon in your head" will satisfy both nitzhonot/uplifting and goa-trance fans!! :)

Elias, I wish you the best success! You really deserve it, mate!! :clapping:

And btw, amazing beautiful cover!! Like it very much! :D

Edited by Cosmogenesis

Only one more week and we shall have the album in our hands. Elias, make sure to bring lots of copies to the Amithaba Buddha party. After the disappointing Armagedance cd, I desperately need this release to appease my oldskool addiction. (I know you love that cd, sorry Elias) Me needs a fix!

Thanks for your replies! :D

Mike, don't worry, I'll have loads of stuff with me, including some flyers/posters/stickers :rolleyes: ...

Hm, I'd better post a tracklist and some extra credits in my opening post too...will edit that soon!

Thanks to you all for your heartwarming support! :)

To answer Shaman Of Sound...

I'm Elias from Belgium, and I've been a Goa & Nitzho addict for years now. However, it bothered me a bit that Nitzho didn't get attention at all -anymore-. Of course, much of the music produced in that genre could be described as crappy, which explained the death of Nitzho in the first place.

Anyway, my plan was to get the genre back on the Goa-map. I DJ'ed Nitzho for a while, but the more I was busy exploring it, the more I got aware of the fact that the ideal Nitzhonot handn't been invented yet! That's how I started producing myself (in 2007). With loads of melodic Goa Trance and Israeli Nitzho ingredients, I tried to create my own crossover genre. It's made out of big big melodies, plus a bunch of psychedelia and creativity in order to keep things interesting and more or less 'mature'.

The answer to the question if I achieved in getting the genre back on track is in your hands! :) ... I'm full of excitement to hear your reactions when the album will be released!

PS: I'll add another e-flyer with better readable text in the main post! :)

i wish you all the luck with bringing back the nitzhono genere, its one of the first times that i see a nitzho artist outside Israel, and even one who is proud to create that gener!

tell me please wich nitzho artists inpired you? which arist your musics like?

all the best :)

@ Shaman Of Sound: I think my music comes closest to old Luminus or Cyan. The combination of hard punching kicks, big melodies and a bit of attention to psychedelic details is how I'd describe my music. :)

It's for sale on Psyshop too now, I'll update the intro post!