PREORDER YOU*RE COPY OD DISTANCES REPRINT!

Never heard of this before(NOOOB) but the samples sound fantastic, and the feedback seems very positive. Hmm, should I or should I not.

On a second though, maybe I'll skim through their shop first. : P

It's an essential release in the downtempo genre. Buy it or be forever a NOOB :ph34r::P

Haha, sounds about right, it's not very often when something gets re-released/Re-Printed. Though, I was looking through the shop and Oxycanta caught my attention, as well.

I don't have much money to spend on atm so it's gonna be a tough choice. I'm still a student so I don't have any kind of a solid income yet. :unsure:

Haha, sounds about right, it's not very often when something gets re-released/Re-Printed. Though, I was looking through the shop and Oxycanta caught my attention, as well.

I don't have much money to spend on atm so it's gonna be a tough choice. I'm still a student so I don't have any kind of a solid income yet. :unsure:

they are both amazing, so it depends on your taste (oxycanta is almost beatless), and also if you pre-order distances it would be 2 euros cheaper

• 3 weeks later...

For me Oxycanta is better than this one. I found H.U.V.A. Network, a collaboration of Aes Dana & Solar Fields to be a little disappointing. It doesn't reach the heights of either artist!

• 2 weeks later...