fullon psytrance that has gunshot or car engine or similar cool sound effects

shiva1165

hey guys....

i was wondering if there and any fullon or melodic psytrance albums songs which have gunshot or reloading or car engine revving sound effects or other kewl sound efects.i DONT like night dark psy. only morning fullon or melodic psy with those sound effects!

thanks

shiva1165

hey guys....

i was wondering if there and any fullon or melodic psytrance albums songs which have gunshot or reloading or car engine revving sound effects or other kewl sound efects.i DONT like night dark psy. only morning fullon or melodic psy with those sound effects!

thanks

shiva1165

Yes there are

hey guys....

thanks

shiva1165

Which you will blast over your car stereo to impress some girls in a cheap way, which will jump into your car after every gunshot sound?

no man, I have no problems in getting the girl, do you know why, because I even can´t find the right one here in my town in Bulgaria, there are virtuallyno girls who suit my taste, i didn´t used to be like that.

no man, I have no problems in getting the girl, do you know why, because I even can´t find the right one here in my town in Bulgaria, there are virtually no girls who suit my taste, it didn´t used to be like that.

• 2 weeks later...

no man, I have no problems in getting the girl, do you know why, because I even can´t find the right one here in my town in Bulgaria, there are virtually no girls who suit my taste, it didn´t used to be like that.

:lol::lol:

That makes absolutely no cense at all

If you can't find ONE girl that suits you, then you actually have BIG problems ;)

And for gunshots and so: I tend to ignore them, becaus i like wierd noizes and spacey sounds better... Makes it more.. hmm.. out of this world i guess... Or out of humanity at least.. A nice feeling of a sunset or a trip to outa space is much better imo

• 1 month later...