W.T.F

technosomy

Do they sell your autographs? Could I have one?

:lol:

Sure, I have one here on a copy of our first album. It'll cost you £600.

Really though that's just fucking shoddy. They've got the name of the album wrong, and considering most of the tracks on it were recorded in 1996 I'm not sure how they got hold of 123 copies from 1995.

So... copies of our first album are selling for £144.79, and copies of our second for £203.40. That gives me a distinct sensation of satisfaction. :D

If only my belly was as easily pleased. Oh, and the rear suspension on my car went wrong today so I've got to drive it to work with its ass dragging on the ground (not literally, luckily) until I can afford to fix it. I've just bought enough food to last me until I get paid though so as long as I get paid enough to cover my rent (didn't happen last month) I can spend my last £20 on fuel... you know you're skint when you can't even afford to cover your tobacco addiction...

Sure, I have one here on a copy of our first album. It'll cost you £600.

Really though that's just fucking shoddy. They've got the name of the album wrong, and considering most of the tracks on it were recorded in 1996 I'm not sure how they got hold of 123 copies from 1995.

So... copies of our first album are selling for £144.79, and copies of our second for £203.40. That gives me a distinct sensation of satisfaction. :D

If only my belly was as easily pleased. Oh, and the rear suspension on my car went wrong today so I've got to drive it to work with its ass dragging on the ground (not literally, luckily) until I can afford to fix it. I've just bought enough food to last me until I get paid though so as long as I get paid enough to cover my rent (didn't happen last month) I can spend my last £20 on fuel... you know you're skint when you can't even afford to cover your tobacco addiction...

because you sir, are a liar. If the tracks were recorded in 96 that would make it impossible for them to have 123 copies in 95, thus making you a dirty liar. Yes sir. :ph34r:

It must be a weird thing observing your cds sell for that much and you getting no cash out of it...when you need it... angry/happy at the same time... :ph34r::blink:

Does this mean that you got screwed by cabbaged or did cabbaged get screwed by the distro? :angry:

I really would like to know where they got all those copies from.

Cabbaged was distributed by Flying; Flying went bankrupt and the stock they were holding was sold off to pay the debts.

Cabbaged was distributed by Flying; Flying went bankrupt and the stock they were holding was sold off to pay the debts.

So Kagdila bought all that stock of your records, held it for a couple of years and now selling it for outrageous prices? Shame on them! Fuck people like that, I am really sorry to say. I can understand that if htere are NO NEW copies around that it would be rare, but no fucking WONDER its rare if people like that are piling up stocks... it makes me FUCKING angry...

Okey, ten years have passed since you signed that contract, so those tracks are yours (the groups) so, here is what I suggest. You re-press the whole cd and sell it for 9 euros all over the place! :D

As your lawyer I recommend you also to take some Acid! :lol:

Hey Colin, I understand that the album itself was published in 1996, but in the booklet it actually says that some of those tracks were recorded throughout 1994/1995 during various live gigs. Is that correct?

As for the price, it's down right ridiculous. I cannot be unfair and say I can relate to your situation, as it must be weird seeing your own work going through the roof (price wise) and you getting a piece of the cake is out of the question :(

Anyways, an amazing album it is, maybe if the prices were more acceptable, it would reach a wider audience and recieve more appreciation.

Hey Colin, I understand that the album itself was published in 1996, but in the booklet it actually says that some of those tracks were recorded throughout 1994/1995 during various live gigs. Is that correct?

I just re-checked the booklet and the tracks were recorded during 1995/1996.

As for the price, it's down right ridiculous. I cannot be unfair and say I can relate to your situation, as it must be weird seeing your own work going through the roof (price wise) and you getting a piece of the cake is out of the question :(

Its a very weird feeling. Happy/sad.

Anyways, an amazing album it is, maybe if the prices were more acceptable, it would reach a wider audience and recieve more appreciation.

http://www.oood.net/public/OOOD_-_aLIVE_-_...nc._artwork.zip

I just re-checked the booklet and the tracks were recorded during 1995/1996.

You're right! Herbs & Spices and Kundalini are the only two tracks which have the 1995/6 recording date next to them.

I got things mixed up then...

Oh wait, 25 quids for "Free Range"? :blink: And then people get pissed off when you tell 'em how psy trance is an elitist genre. Fuck, you gotta win the lottery first in order to properly enjoy the music.

Oh wait, 25 quids for "Free Range"? :blink: And then people get pissed off when you tell 'em how psy trance is an elitist genre. Fuck, you gotta win the lottery first in order to properly enjoy the music.

Don't worry, you can still buy it for a reasonable price! :D That's just the most I've seen:

http://www.google.co.uk/products?q=oood+%2...ducts&hl=en

I just did a google product search... new copies are already selling for up to £25... :unsure:

i wonder how the fuck someone comes to idea to put up recently released stuff up for such high prices :blink:?

ps. big artwork there :P *downloads*

sankiu mr colin d000d B)

A big BIG BIG thank you for the link.

Everybody talked (and talks) about your album. Now I will be able to know what they are talking about :D . But I hope to get the original copy someday (after winning EuroMillions perhaps).

I'm primarily after their second output. After seeing it go for 200 pounds a few days ago on eBay, I got kind of discouraged though <_<

That is more than my bills and monthly supply of food end up costing. And I still didn't start chewing on CDs, so...

I'm primarily after their second output. After seeing it go for 200 pounds a few days ago on eBay, I got kind of discouraged though <_<

That is more than my bills and monthly supply of food end up costing. And I still didn't start chewing on CDs, so...

It SOLD for £200?? Link?