Looking for GMS tracks with good basslnes

radi6404

Please tell me all GMs tracks with different than rolling bassline like for example the Track overdose, it´s a very good track and I want similar stuff from them, please tell me all GMs racks with basslines which are not fullon roling basslines.

not really familiar with the track u mentioned (a new track?)... But if u want good GMS try The Growly Family and Chaos Laboratory albums! No rolling basslines :P just pure madness!

Yeah, some good baselines in these albums!

I also like Arabian Nights on Mescaline :ph34r:

this post was unneccesary

true

Jst listened a short time to the no rules, IT IS MIND BLOWING FUCKING AWESOME, EXACTLY THE STUFF TO LISTEN IN THE COLDER WINTERDAYS. I ´ll check out the other albums aswell.

I thought that you dislike full on entirely... No Rules is like quintessential full on album, and the good one as well. :D

Welcome back, radster :). May I be the first to say psynews has been a poorer place in your absence. Hope life's been treating you well, fella.

charlie, but you know I wont post so much here because I got dissed and even banned for ordinary posts. However I can add you on one of my messangers if you tell me some messanger I will add you, I have skype, msn and ICQ

I thought that you dislike full on entirely... No Rules is like quintessential full on album, and the good one as well. :D

I don´t find it that fullon because it hasnt´the typical rolling bassline like newer GMS albums but a harder bassline I like.

• 2 weeks later...

I don´t find it that fullon because it hasnt´the typical rolling bassline like newer GMS albums but a harder bassline I like.

Yas, GMS invented full on genre. No Rules album is their last good album to this date, accept it or not, it is full on. :D