Best Melodic Goa

KreefLewer

What is in your opinion the best melodic goa??

i have started listening to psytrance about 2 years ago, and i found i only like some tracks of the other psychadelic psytrance genre's, But i seem to struggle to find any goa i dislike. So basically the point of this is for me to find cool melodic goa that i didnt know about.

My favourites are Hallucinogen & astral projection.

For Israeli influenced style you might check some less known artists...

P.Cock (early work)

Gene Joke

Shell Shock (Sunshine On Tokyo EP!!!)

Doctor Acid

Bell Size Park

But maybe better start with the big names, the

examples I gave are just in case you're getting tired of the

rest ;)

What is in your opinion the best melodic goa??

Hallucinogen

indeet my friend.

you know what's the problem? it's not the music, it's you. You've been given something as divine as Hallucinogen and still you come asking for more?? Blasphemy. You have to know when to call it quits. Now's the time. You know Hallucinogen and by so prolly his genius "twisted" and "the lone deranger" albums and that's all you're or should be getting.

Of course you could argue "there's other good goa too!". But you don't need to be a god damn scene warrior to realise Hallucinogen is all you ever will need. His music is perfection and only your personal imperfection could possibly lead you to such pagan habit as asking for more (better??) goa.

What are you after man? You're putting acts "AP" and "Hallu" in the same sentence. Start making sense man! Those are two very opposite acts, are you really lost or perhaps you're just jerking my chain??

if you want psychedelic muzak (hallucinogenius) then: koxbox and hux flux and cosmosis

for more melodic (AP) approach then perhaps aavepyora.net, etnica and euro pop.

understand that AP and Hallucinogen have name for a reason. They're teh biggest for a reason. you only get depressed trying to find something equivalent (to Godford anyway).

indeet my friend.

you know what's the problem? it's not the music, it's you. You've been given something as divine as Hallucinogen and still you come asking for more?? Blasphemy. You have to know when to call it quits. Now's the time. You know Hallucinogen and by so prolly his genius "twisted" and "the lone deranger" albums and that's all you're or should be getting.

Of course you could argue "there's other good goa too!". But you don't need to be a god damn scene warrior to realise Hallucinogen is all you ever will need. His music is perfection and only your personal imperfection could possibly lead you to such pagan habit as asking for more (better??) goa.

What are you after man? You're putting acts "AP" and "Hallu" in the same sentence. Start making sense man! Those are two very opposite acts, are you really lost or perhaps you're just jerking my chain??

if you want psychedelic muzak (hallucinogenius) then: koxbox and hux flux and cosmosis

for more melodic (AP) approach then perhaps aavepyora.net, etnica and euro pop.

understand that AP and Hallucinogen have name for a reason. They're teh biggest for a reason. you only get depressed trying to find something equivalent (to Godford anyway).

It all comes down to one's perception of music, yes he might find something better from Hallucinogen :) It's not objective.

It all comes down to one's perception of music, yes he might find something better from Hallucinogen :) It's not objective.

Taking my posts too seriously lead you nowhere. :)

Anubis

Astrancer

Astralasia

Astral Projection

Avi Al Granati & Bansi

Ayahuasca

Baba G

Brainflower

Bypass Unit

California Sunshine

Chi-A.D

Coma

Cosmosis

Cydonia

Darshan

Dimension 5

Doof

Endora

Electric Universe

Elysium

Etnica

Framic

Goa Gil

Goasia

Green Nuns Of The Revolution

Hallucinogen

Hara Gobi

Indica

Infected Mushroom

Infernal Machine

I Savastano

Katayama

Kailash

Kailum

Killing Joke

Kox Box

Laughing Buddha

Lost Buddha

Manipulators

Man With No Name

Merr0w

MFG

Mindsphere

Miranda

Mystica

Nada and DJ Jorg

Nervasystem

Ominus

Orion

Pandemonium

Phoenix

Powersource

Pleiadians

Prana

Process

Promesa

Psychaos

Reflecta

Rhythmystec

Shakta

Sheyba

Shiva Shidapu

Sine Die

Slinky Wizard

Somaton

Spacetribe

Stripper

S.U.N. Project

Subcouds

SYB unity nettwerk

Talamasca

Talking Souls

Technossomy

The Overlords

The Muses Rapt

Transequence

Transwave

Total Eclipse

Ubar Tmar

Unconscious Collective

UX

X-Dream

Youth

Y'all suck... Just namin' the same old same old, and nobody remembered the living legend- veteran, known to set trend known as -rino-, hailing from the almighty city of Zagreb. A true pioneer in a genre as explosive as DMX's corrosive dog bark!

...and so the croatian court jester strikes yet with another meaningless post... To be continued! :wank:

Anubis

Astrancer

Astralasia

Astral Projection

Avi Al Granati & Bansi

Ayahuasca

Baba G

Brainflower

Bypass Unit

California Sunshine

Chi-A.D

Coma

Cosmosis

it looks like you took a trance artists list from somewhere and filtered out the 98/99 and above...

anyway, I wouldn't call some of these "melodic goa" like: Kailum, killing joke.. but for most of them are you right :P

it looks like you took a trance artists list from somewhere and filtered out the 98/99 and above...

anyway, I wouldn't call some of these "melodic goa" like: Kailum, killing joke.. but for most of them are you right :P

No i took it from my personal myspace, its a list i have my self by looking at what artist i listen to in winamp, and yes some might be less melodic, but still wortch checking out if you like goa since they where a part of what made this music genre to what it is. Since its a fusion of different elements.

Like for example Hallucinogen, not very "Goa" melodic in the sence of using indian scales and stuff, but still a classic goa trance artist, apperaring on various goa trance compilations.

And btw that thing about filtering out artists after 98/99 couldnt be more wrong since i have included new school goa acts as well: Astrancer, Merr0w, Mindsphere, Lost Buddha, Pandemonium, Sine Die.

So next time try to check facts before making a judgement ;)

No i took it from my personal myspace, its a list i have my self by looking at what artist i listen to in winamp, and yes some might be less melodic, but still wortch checking out if you like goa since they where a part of what made this music genre to what it is. Since its a fusion of different elements.

Like for example Hallucinogen, not very "Goa" melodic in the sence of using indian scales and stuff, but still a classic goa trance artist, apperaring on various goa trance compilations.

And btw that thing about filtering out artists after 98/99 couldnt be more wrong since i have included new school goa acts as well: Astrancer, Merr0w, Mindsphere, Lost Buddha, Pandemonium, Sine Die.

So next time try to check facts before making a judgement ;)

why you got the feeling I'm judging instead of joking... :P

If i'd get a nickel for each best of topic...

I know right.