trippy odd chillout needed

supergroover

Anything from Sending Orbs.

http://www.sendingorbs.com

You can also buy some good idm from ant zen, however their shop is a little outdated and doesn't have samples/online cart etc.

http://www.ant-zen.com

Also, check out my latest mix, it contains a nice selection of tracks that you might want to have a listen to. Leave some feedback if you like, that'd be grand. :)

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=45670

You can also buy some good idm from ant zen, however their shop is a little outdated and doesn't have samples/online cart etc.

http://www.ant-zen.com

You might want to check Hymen instead of Ant-Zen (it's their sub-label focusing more on IDM rather than Industrial).

And hey Ben,when you buy Ant-Zen,you don't need samples.Coz its Ant-Zen :)

You might want to check Hymen instead of Ant-Zen (it's their sub-label focusing more on IDM rather than Industrial).

And hey Ben,when you buy Ant-Zen,you don't need samples.Coz its Ant-Zen :)

Well actually I meant Hymen Recs, but their mail order is combined with Ant-Zen's. The Kattoo album is fantastic (Hang On To A Dream), so I may on the lookout for more of their stuff. :)

familiar with sending orb.. great stuff, especially secede!

will check out ant zen ben, thnx for that!

and will also check out your mix and comment on it B)

As Gnome said, be best checking their sublabel Hymen Records, you can get that from the same website. Sending Orbs releases are brilliant, and new Kettel/Secede collab album, Secede album and Yagya album this year. Fantastic :)

Well actually I meant Hymen Recs, but their mail order is combined with Ant-Zen's. The Kattoo album is fantastic (Hang On To A Dream), so I may on the lookout for more of their stuff. :)

I think his first album was his best (Places) .Although ... i'm not quite sure.If you like Kattoo you definitely need to check Beefcake's Drei and Coincidentia Oppositorum albums.

There is also a recent release which reminds a bit of the Beefcake/Kattoo style from M-Tronic (another great label).Its this one.(edit:amazing album,a must for IDM listeners)

Anyway,lots of gems in the Hymen catalogue.

I think his first album was his best (Places) .Although ... i'm not quite sure.If you like Kattoo you definitely need to check Beefcake's Drei and Coincidentia Oppositorum albums.

There is also a recent release which reminds a bit of the Beefcake/Kattoo style from M-Tronic (another great label).Its this one.(edit:amazing album,a must for IDM listeners)

Anyway,lots of gems in the Hymen catalogue.

Ever heard their Teknoir comp?

How about Imminent Starvation - Nord and Converter - Shock Front?

Nah i'm not that much into rythmic noise.

Although i enjoy them sometimes,especially Iszoloscope.

But i never really liked them.

I prefer a more industrial view like Gridlock or Flint Glass or S:Cage or whatever (edit:i mean like,more atmospheric and trippy,you know),and of course IDM.

I will,tho,give them another listen since you mentioned them.

(edit:i mean like,more atmospheric and trippy,you know),and of course IDM.

Ohh common that's just pussy music :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't say you listen to Ant Zen/Hymen if you're into fluffy stuff and don't like Rhytmic Noise :lol: :lol: :lol:

just kiddin :)

Speedy J- G Spot

Speedy J- Public Energy #1

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, I don't know if you heard it or not, but those would be my 2 cents... :)

Spies- Notinism perhaps? Some parts are fast, but most of it is chilled, although chilled with a dark, industrial feel to it.

Guest Astro Cortex

Dude, you have to check out Proem if you haven't yet!

He's pretty much my favourite IDM act at the moment (when it comes to recently released material, but also top-notch in general), alongside Maps & Diagrams.

M&D is the more chilled of the two, and needless to say they're both quite trippy as well.