VA - Human Hyperactivation - Metapsychic Rec.

When will we become Hyperactive?

Here we are back again to drop yas some more info about what we´re doing...

Our 3rd release is still on the works but we already got this beautiful art cover made from Bruno "Astrancer" once again!

The music will come ... ... someday , just keep up with us.

Hope ya all like it.

Posted Image

The Banner... :)

Posted Image

And here´s the TRACKLIST :

1. Pan Psychic - In Suspend

2. Mindsphere-Perception

3. Subra - Snel Hest

4. Artifact303 - Trip To The Sun

5. Pandemonium - Pandemonium

6. Liquid Flow - Overdose

7. Alienxxs - Infected Creature

8. Brain Technology - Jungle Hippie

9. Nolax - Pareidolia

;) More MetaPower coming soon...

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanx for your support, guys! Glad to see that some people show some enthusiasm about this new compilation. :)

To Blaze, yes, "Human Hyperactivation" will be a web-only release once again, the same thing as "Pyramidal Trancendence": just one click to do and the compilation will be yourz. Easy, practical, free and good music to enjoy that's the metapsychic message for now.

But you ask a good question there, so I will tell you the truth: there are good hopes that our 3rd compilation will be released and distributed this time in CD. Martin "Octodur" is managing all the things to reach this goal and is trying to do his best, but we can't promise anything or give you any guarantee, releasing goa music nowadays isn't an easy thing as you know it already. ;)

I take the opportunity to make some things clear again, because we got some problems and bad misunderstandings from artists, labels and unknown persons, who don't see our iniative/association with a good eye or don't understand what we're doing exactly. So we spoke with them and everything is ok now. :) But just to repeat there that we are NOT a real label, only a net iniative for now. Please, don't compare us with official labels as Suntrip, Unicorn or Kadgila rec, because we're nothing of that and "competitions" between us and the official labels are ridiculous. We're firstly doing this for fun, for the love of the goa music and, at the same time, we're making some promotion for unknown or well-known artists to valorize a bit more their music. We want just to offer and share some good goa music with all of you. It's something like hobbying, but we're trying to do the things seriously and professionally to give the best help to the artists and to show our respect to them. :)

Don't forget that we're doing all of this with our free time, so I ask some clemency, patience and understanding to all of you, because we have all in metapsychic other main outside activities in real life. I'm finishing my studies next year and doing some works in the meantime, Filipe is working very hard every day to help his family and Martin is working around 20 hours per day with three/four different jobs. I close the parenthesis there, it's not a complaint, just want you to realize the global context of our iniative. :)

For Agneton, previews will come soon, mate, don't worry, with the tracklist as well. :) Please, don't take it wrong, but I would prefer you call simply our music as "GOA", and not "oldschool". I think it's one more misunderstanding or wrong trade-name in the evolution of the goa music. If we belong in a school, it's the new school then, since we're in 2007 as far I know, and we don't belong to the old 95-98 golden era.

But I have a much better idea: I even don't think we sound "old" (if it's your thought), or the goa music of our days sounds more "new" than by the past, I can give you a few examples of artists nowadays who sound as old as artists of the golden age. According to me, we have to stop to distinguish all the time the oldschool from the newschool and vice-versa, it's simple, there is only one genre/music: GOA. ;)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Thanks for your support, Rez! You're a real philos! :D

For Delars: You're laughing, but Martin "Octodur" asked Jannis to give us one of his tracks. He refused to do it, I let you guess for which reasons... ;):P

Good luck and take ur time ;) , but its nice to know something is cooking :P

If its going to mastered soon.... why don't u have the track-list or a list of tracks going in the compilation? Just wondering about that :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

If its going to mastered soon.... why don't u have the track-list or a list of tracks going in the compilation? Just wondering about that :)

Well, Drosophilia, you got us with your notice, and I have no other choice than to tell you the truth :lol::P

The tracklist was fixed, but we encountered recently a problem with a track of one of our artists, he made a wrong manipulation when he rendered the wav, and the track is now unlistenable! :( He's trying to repair it however, but if he can't do it the coming days, we will quickly pick another track instead. We have other "spare wheels" in case there is a problem. The other tracks have already been sent to Colorbox, if I understood well what Filipe told me last day. :)

Well, Drosophilia, you got us with your notice, and I have no other choice than to tell you the truth :lol::P

The tracklist was fixed, but we encountered recently a problem with a track of one of our artists, he made a wrong manipulation when he rendered the wav, and the track is now unlistenable! :( He's trying to repair it however, but if he can't do it the coming days, we will quickly pick another track instead. We have other "spare wheels" in case there is a problem. The other tracks have already been sent to Colorbox, if I understood well what Filipe told me last day. :)

:lol:

Well I thought there were something fishy here :P

Too bad with with damaged track.... I hope it works out! As it will of course ;)

filteria? no since we´re too humble to work with the "king".

i had to tell it too :P :P

u started it delars :lol::P

Mad mad mad respect to Metapsychic Records, and y'all know I can't wait to get my "hands" on this new compilation!!! Best of luck to you guys! :)

But these negative vibes about mr. Tzakis kind of spoil everything for me. Fighting and bitching is a big NO NO! Definitely something that could tarnish the whole feel good vibe and spread positivity philosophy of the label! ;)

Keep the music coming!!!

Guest Cosmogenesis

But these negative vibes about mr. Tzakis kind of spoil everything for me. Fighting and bitching is a big NO NO! Definitely something that could tarnish the whole feel good vibe and spread positivity philosophy of the label! ;)

Hello Flying Rino! Can I call you as it? :P Filipe was just kidding with Delars allusion of the past conflicts, because everything is ok now, no disputes anymore, the problems have been solved, our very small goa community will live right now all together now in peace and harmony. :) So no need to add fuel to the fire again, past is past. :)

Yeah, was looking forward to this one...Metapsychic 4!

You guys could satisfy our hunger for oldschool by

uploading some previews...

nice to feel your excitement Agneton ;)

this time i might surprise u in this VA...

to the rest of the ppl , we´ll drop a tracklist soon.

Man its been a long time since i got time to do some fun work on the net =) Catch up some reading and do some posting ;)

I've been seriously buissy with the cover for the third upcoming Hypnotica Records release which i hope now is in its final stages =) Plus working like a mad man with 4-6h sleep every day, life had its hard ways on me. But im not the one to complain! I still love my life ;)

To update you on my status about the distributing, all i can say now is that we are one step closer to distributation. What that means i wont go into but the first step is taken (easy one but still). Now all we have to do is give it some time, make some nice co-ordination and if the gods are willing they will smile upon us ;)

About the artists, i can already say that i personaly have woken up the goa spirit in one artist from the past that is actually doing a tune for us now. Rather slow but still in progress so we are always full of surprices =) About my good friend Jannis (Filteria) i've talked to him, but its hard since hes the pilarstone of another label. We dont want in-label fights since we all work towards the same mission. But i put my words like this, the future have some golden moments for us that we for sure will share with you all.

Thats all for me now. I would like to THANK YOU ALL! for this possitive support you are giving us. Its your energies i am using when i feel im not inspired, when im tired of it all and its YOU that turn me to the state of mind where i can be the one i want to be. Its great to know we have your support behind us, its a great push when times are hard and life is living you insted of you living life. So once again, thanks for everything and we will be sure to try to keep you surprised and happy in the time we have ahead of us!

...our very small goa community will live right now all together now in peace and harmony. :)

:lol: now thats delusional.

artifact303, i liked what he posted in music forum :)

listening to trip to the sun and i like it B)!

Man this is great. The more Goa the better. ANother comp on the way for free no less. I mean what more could you want? WHile I would love to have it now, take your time guys, and make it memorable!

Great suff Metaphysics! Good Vibes...

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: now thats delusional.

artifact303, i liked what he posted in music forum :)

listening to trip to the sun and i like it B)!

hahahahahXD always the ol same reger big up bro . ;)

Man this is great. The more Goa the better. ANother comp on the way for free no less. I mean what more could you want? WHile I would love to have it now, take your time guys, and make it memorable!

Great suff Metaphysics! Good Vibes...

thanks a lot for the support :) great to hear it!

Guest Cosmogenesis

I'm back from a two weeks travel and I notice that finally the damaged track isn't included in the "now-fixed" tracklist of the VA/. So I guess that any solution was found for it. :(

For the people who was curious to know which track would have been included, I let you discover it and download it in mp3 format from the site of this artist:

Travma - Helezon

What a shame! It would have been easily included together with the other tracks selected by Filipe. He did a new mix for this track and the final part from 4:31 to the end of this nitzch influenced track particularily touched us. But, anyway, we will work certainly again with travma in one of our other future releases. :)