Psychedelia Blaster Mix

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

Here's my newer mix with 11 tracks from 90's

A collection of massive party tracks from 90's psychedelia madness. this mix includes also an amazing LIVE version from one of the greatest pioneers in scene. some of the biggest names of the scene are here : Shakta, Hallucinogen, Chakra & edi mis, Psychaos, X-dream...discover the rests by yrself :D

Total running time : 84:17

Quality : 160kbps

11 tracks total.

Download : via PM

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Adoration To The Aum=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Guest Cosmogenesis

I downloaded recently your mix, Rez, and my first impression was, whoowww!! :o What can I say to define it?! It's a big power blast!! :D The mix has been really well prepared and developped from A to Z! Awesome job you made there!! Thanks for sharing this absolutely wonderfull "angelic particles live version", since I just discovered it now!

It's probably the best mix I ever heard here on psynews, and I don't care if some people will think that I exagerated regarding my personal judgement, I'm sincere and I love it! :)

I dont know what was going on here, so I just set the irrelevant posts invisible.

Just for EVERYONES information. Psynews has NOT BEEN hacked!

If you wish to continue the conversation about stuff that was going on, do so with PM's or any other messenger.

Regards,

Nemo

Guest Rezwalker

wow! i feel so happy to read those words especially from you Cosmogenesis! when i hear nice words from a member of Metapsychic Records and from a guy with extremely big knowledge from Goa era like yours, it's big pleasure for me :D merci! i wish and to you all the best with your label and we all waiting for new releases. keep the goa spirit alive =) Cheers :D

Guest Rezwalker

for those who asking for the tracklist via PM or from here:

1.Intro

2.Hallucinogen-Angelic particles (Live)

3.Z to A-Next stop oblivion

4.Xerox & Freeman-Impact team

5.Chakra & edi mis-Club mad

6.Total eclipse-The furnace

7.Shakta-Indra's net

8.Subcouds-On red

9.Psychaos-Psychaos

10.Manmademan-The great seat

11.Ominus-Mindbender

12.X-dream-Psychomachine

:)

Guest Rezwalker

hey where has it gone :(

Yo technosomy! you have PM ;)

btw there is nothing with downloaded oblivion.. the download links expired 1 month of inactivity and we are 7 days after and there is no inncactivity as u allready notice :)

i just decide to remove the link from public and from yesterday the mix will be downloaded via pm. i'm interested to share these stuff only with old school lovers, and not with everyone :)

Yo technosomy! you have PM ;)

btw there is nothing with downloaded oblivion.. the download links expired 1 month of inactivity and we are 7 days after and there is no inncactivity as u allready notice :)

i just decide to remove the link from public and from yesterday the mix will be downloaded via pm. i'm interested to share these stuff only with old school lovers, and not with everyone :)

would like to hear it .. subcouds on red is a killargh! :)

Guest Rezwalker

Hey Fede! PM sent :)

As for the On red track indeed, i have no words to describe how much i'm crazy with this track..every time i hear it, i feel it's the first time! a truly anthem/masterpiece :D

Guest Rezwalker

nice one rez indeed on red is awsome as well as the live angelic

keep it up

and thanks for the link :P

Np :D it is very nice for me to share my mix with pure goaists/trancers like u :) and Thanx a lot for yr comment Pat :)

• 2 months later...

from looking at the tracklist I only know 3 tracks there and glad you chose them. not ones I see in sets ever!

these being them...

9.Psychaos-Psychaos

(PM'd)

edit: "This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger."

consider this post my PM then ;p

from looking at the tracklist I only know 3 tracks there and glad you chose them. not ones I see in sets ever!

these being them...

9.Psychaos-Psychaos

(PM'd)

edit: "This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger."

consider this post my PM then ;p

Check the group of the initial poster & you'll see why he can't answer!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Regarding those requests, my friend Rezwalker wants me to deliver this message, since he can't do it himself:

"The mix will be RE-mixed because i'm not satisfied from the sound, and because at the end of the mix there is a harsh sound between the track from Ominus and x-dream. The download link will appear in the next days."

-Rezwalker-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

I transmit there the message of my friend Rezwalker, since he's not part anymore of psynews:

"Helloz! Thank you all for the interest about my mix! the mix has been Re-mixed and this time has a better sound and without the harsh sound between the track from Ominus and x-dream

you can find the download link here : http://forum.isratrance.com/viewforum.php/forum/67

(Dj sets section)

also from now and then my future mixes and some old, will be uploaded only there. cheers :)

P.S if anyone is interested about my NEWER Tribute to Flying rhino mix (PART 2)

check isratrance.com Dj sets section. i will upload it sometime next week

PART 1 was here http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=45473

i will upload it as well with PART 2 to the other forum."

- Rezwalker -