Out of Stock

Goa Bill

Tried to make a first purchase in months in one of the 2 remaining Psy Trance shops (PsyShop and Saiko of course) and oddly enough every release i wanted to buy is out of stock. It seems that only 06 and 07 releases are still on the stock, and even some of them are already out of stock. I am not looking for some obscure Pleiadians EP. All i want is not so old Midi Miliz album and not so old GOW/Meteloids album. Why is it out of stock already? I am sure that the shops are not the ones, i am sure that the labels are not the ones to blame either. Everybody's crying that the sales are in decline but fuck it, there's nothing i want for sale anymore. Damn frustrating if you ask me. Really really frustrating.

Yes, for the record, I blame the Israeli Full On and Dark-Psy labels for their market flood.

Not all is lost, mate:<a href="http://www.wirikuta.at/web66/product_detail.jsp;jsessionid=EIDPDABPDPBK?showDetail=60575" target="_blank">

</a>http://www.wirikuta.at/web66/product_detai...howDetail=60575

But in general you're right. Many of new releases are constantly unavailable, not to mention the oldies... :(

The problem is when i come to buy say 3 releases it often occurs that i get one release on one shop and the other 2 in other shop. And it's economically frustrating since i get to pay twice for the delivery.

BTW, i found all the releases i was looking for on Wirikuta. Thanks for the tip! Hope they deliver to Israel

The problem is when i come to buy say 3 releases it often occurs that i get one release on one shop and the other 2 in other shop. And it's economically frustrating since i get to pay twice for the delivery.

BTW, i found all the releases i was looking for on Wirikuta. Thanks for the tip! Hope they deliver to Israel

I know exactly what you mean. I always try to buy 3-4CDs in one go, to save on shipping. But since I'm mostly buying new CDs I have to wait untill all of them are finally released and then it turns out that the ones that were released a bit earlier are out of stock. That's frustrating...

something weird here happened to me on wirikuta...

I added one cd to the cart and once I clicked the cart to see if it’s inside alright I suddenly see two more releases that I’ve never picked???

what’s that all about? a new selling technique?

Apparently those are the CDs i was trying to order. And i got the orders you wanted to order. OK, that's a big no no.

Seems like the Wirikuta ordering system is on LSD. :ph34r: Fair enought: it's Friday night and after all it's a psy shop...

Not all is lost, mate:<a href="http://www.wirikuta.at/web66/product_detail.jsp;jsessionid=EIDPDABPDPBK?showDetail=60575" target="_blank">

</a>http://www.wirikuta.at/web66/product_detai...howDetail=60575

But in general you're right. Many of new releases are constantly unavailable, not to mention the oldies... :(

No no, if anyone clicked on the link in the post above to visit Wirikuta they would have been "in session"... just to be helpful I added 10 copies of Full On Turbo Blast to whoever is ordering with that ID :P

LOL ... what have you guys been smokin'? The ordering system at Wirikuta is perfect - at least for me :huh:

:lol:

I never had problems ... I think we should form an assembly line ... only one psynews member at a time may order from Wirikuta :D

Seriously, though ... after this expensive Saikosounds excess of mine (you remember that thread, do you?) I looked around and also found that Wirikuta is quite a good shop (it didn't have most of the releases I ordered from Saikosounds though, so I didn't bite my ass :P ). They're in my country, they ship fast, they're reliable ... and indeed, they still got some gems in stock that you don't find in other major online shops anymore! A small but quite fine business here in Austria it is :) ... I therefore suggest to include Wirikuta in the list of good psy music shops :rolleyes:

And by the way, while we are at it, is there any other psy music shop apart from those mentioned three that is worth for people to check out - I mean, not just labels that sell their things, but a real shop that has loads of releases?

so how the hell can i open a new account?

all i've managed to do is to select my country and then i was showed that my cart is empty...

no other info to enter, no email address not any new account information

or do i get an account only after i order and pay for the first time?

(after yesterday balagan it's very demanding to be such paranoid and to question this shop..)

There's got to be some pretty screwy coding going on in that site. I was searching for various releases, and started listening to samples from a "Best of" Transwave CD, and somehow the link for the sample of the first track got added to my Firefox bookmarks toolbar folder, so the link shoved itself up there in the row of bookmark links. I don' t know of any accidental keystrokes that can accomplish this, and I'm pretty sure I didn't hit any accidental keys anyway. I might be tempted to buy something from them but with such strangness going on, it makes me too nervous.

There's got to be some pretty screwy coding going on in that site. I was searching for various releases, and started listening to samples from a "Best of" Transwave CD, and somehow the link for the sample of the first track got added to my Firefox bookmarks toolbar folder, so the link shoved itself up there in the row of bookmark links. I don' t know of any accidental keystrokes that can accomplish this, and I'm pretty sure I didn't hit any accidental keys anyway. I might be tempted to buy something from them but with such strangness going on, it makes me too nervous.

I've been buying from them for a couple years with no problems, but no one seemed to know about them.

Maybe it's a load issue, and the INTENSE strain of two people using the system simultaneously makes it freak.

try Beatspace next time you cant find something on Psyshop or Saiko. they surprise me with items they still have instock 8)

already checked Beatspace, but found nothing... anyway, yesterday I've made an order at wirikuta.

my biggest order so far, found there more than I was expected! hoping for good ;)

thanks anyway...

and btw, does anyone know a distributor from Japan? or distributor for Japanese releases?