Most ahead of it's time?

fosku

What do you think was the artist/release most ahead of it's time? I'd definitely say Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden. Wasn't some of its tracks made around 1993? Nonetheless that's my choice.

Discuss?!

x-dream - radio

beth all tracks

hallu-twisted

pleiadians-ifo and fol (fol was completed one year after)

ozrics

astral projection (way way way ahead of it's time -> when others tried to make melodic music,they fell instantly on the ground listening to what astral could do with a synth) astral are the definition of a pioneer. :rolleyes:

What do you think was the artist/release most ahead of it's time? I'd definitely say Planet BEN - Trippy Future Garden. Wasn't some of its tracks made around 1993? Nonetheless that's my choice.

Discuss?!

I second that.

And battle of the future buddha's, future sound of london

Astral Projection- speaking of crystal clear sound Anoebis, I think that these guys defined what crystally clear meant around '95-'97...

The Cosmic Jokers- '70s psychedelic rock band... at least 12-13 years ahead of everybody with some sounds they experimented with (yeah, yeah, they ain't psy, but if everybody added a non psy act so will I!)

And Planet B.E.N. with his "Future trippy garden" is a well known trend setter. Apart the fact that some of those tracks were produced at the beginning of the '90s, and sounded better than 2/3 of tracks from 2000, the guy made a huge leap forward for the whole tech trance scene, which he very much helped "explode" with his Organic Noise propject. I even think that was a collaboration between him and one of the X Dream guys... correct me if I'm wrong!

Ubar Tmar- I have nothing to say but to gently invite everybody to listen to the first three albums, and conseuently try and figure out what type of shit was this immensly talented japanese goa/psy trance producer on. Creativity and unparalleled sense of music arrangement.

Hux Flux- "Cryptic crunch", and even though I was never a great fan of this album and this particular act, the impact it had on the whole swedish sound was immense, as well as on the rest of the psy trance scene. As hard as cold steel soviet hammer!

Yeah... and the Pleiadians, but everybody know that, so no need to explain...

greetings are i newly here. good thinks in actual the sfx and asia 2001 each for your time. their musics both each and is innovation and creative. the brilliant musical each that placid is equally good today.

PS. ask about apology my poor english, but i must use myself myself of a translation programs, since i do not have to take until a glossary

greetings are i newly here. good thinks in actual the sfx and asia 2001 each for your time. their musics both each and is innovation and creative. the brilliant musical each that placid is equally good today.

PS. ask about apology my poor english, but i must use myself myself of a translation programs, since i do not have to take until a glossary

Where are you from? I ask, because you said you use a translation programme and the way your sentences are constructed implies you could be from eastern europe?

Any track by Eat Static, Hardfloor, any track from the Project2Trance, FSOL, The Dragonfly EP, Hardfloor, Eat Static, Juno Reactor, Eat Static, Hardfloor, Steve Stoll, Elysium, Eat Static, Juno Reactor and Hardfloor :) Oh, and not to Mention: Hardfloor, Koxbox, Eat Static and Koxbox :) Did I mention Man with No Name? There is also Hallucinogen.. well and Hardfloor, Eat Static, Koxbox and Juno Reactor :)

A long list I know, but I feel open minded today :lol:

Any track by Eat Static, Hardfloor, any track from the Project2Trance, FSOL, The Dragonfly EP, Hardfloor, Eat Static, Juno Reactor, Eat Static, Hardfloor, Steve Stoll, Elysium, Eat Static, Juno Reactor and Hardfloor :) Oh, and not to Mention: Hardfloor, Koxbox, Eat Static and Koxbox :) Did I mention Man with No Name? There is also Hallucinogen.. well and Hardfloor, Eat Static, Koxbox and Juno Reactor :)

A long list I know, but I feel open minded today :lol:

I think you forgot about Eat Static :angry: