Afgin !

Sideffect...

checked google but didn't find anything,

superartist, perfect goatrance with lot's of 303, long time agoo,

enjoy it over and over,

who is afgin ? where's he from ?

did he release on comp's yét ? suntrip possible...

thanx in advance and friendly grtz "S"

• Like 1

If you can access the music promotion section then I thing there was his album for free

"10 tracks I have made" Topic

Sorry if I'm getting people mixed up here.

• Like 1

If you can access the music promotion section then I thing there was his album for free

"10 tracks I have made" Topic

Sorry if I'm getting people mixed up here.

thanx that will be the album I have,

amazing.

• Like 1

Well, what do you want to know? :)

He is From Israel, making goa trance in the style of the old masters as Astral Projection, California Sunshine etc... :) He will be on the new Suntrip compilation with 1 track which I love very much... :)

I don't know anything about Future compilations, as you know this kind of artists are not really asked now, but I know he plays live once in a while in Israel and is part of the old is gold group... A group of Israelis that stay faithful to old school melodic israeli trance! :)

He is From Israel, making goa trance in the style of the old masters as Astral Projection, California Sunshine etc... :) He will be on the new Suntrip compilation with 1 track which I love very much... :)

I don't know anything about Future compilations, as you know this kind of artists are not really asked now, but I know he plays live once in a while in Israel and is part of the old is gold group... A group of Israelis that stay faithful to old school melodic israeli trance! :)

that I wanted to know :)

great album, listen to it every day, long time agoo old skool has reached such a high level in my perspective...

I'm @ 18% at the moment!

A HUGE HUG and a GIANT THANK YOU, Sideffect for this thread! I was looking for fresh goa tracks for some time now... will be playing at a major party and I recently discovered that everyone here knows all latest goa releases :blink: ...and I found this amazing (I'm sure) album in a good quality (10 tracks = 180Mb = 320kbps?).

Go Afgin! :) How could I have missed it?...

I'm @ 18% at the moment!

A HUGE HUG and a GIANT THANK YOU, Sideffect for this thread! I was looking for fresh goa tracks for some time now... will be playing at a major party and I recently discovered that everyone here knows all latest goa releases :blink: ...and I found this amazing (I'm sure) album in a good quality (10 tracks = 180Mb = 320kbps?).

yeah, how could you have missed it... Shame! :D

Play track 3 on a sunny morning on an open air party... It's unbelievable, it made people fly several times this summer here in Belgium... Fantastic! :)

I'm @ 18% at the moment!

np, same feeling over here, it's new but not new skool, this is pure travelling goatrance...

amazing album

Guys, could anyone host this album on some other place than this megaupload site or send it to me via e-mail? When I click the link, the page appears that says the site is overloaded and I should try later (which I did many times), or I can download some toolbar software. After I installed the toolbar, the IE stopped working completely and I had to uninstal it.

Anyone could help me with this? I heard the album's great and I'd really like to listen to it :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Last time I spoke with Elad, it was something like a month ago. He sent a demo of a new track he made to a big label (can't tell the name, sorry) and it seems that they answered positively to it. He's actually probably working hard on new tracks.

When he will reappear online, I will ask him if he can produce a track for the next metapsychic VA/ too. So, with "Twisted dreams" coming out this month, you will hear more afgin's productions soon. :)

Last time I spoke with Elad, it was something like a month ago. He sent a demo of a new track he made to a big label (can't tell the name, sorry) and it seems that they answered positively to it. He's actually probably working hard on new tracks.

When he will reappear online, I will ask him if he can produce a track for the next metapsychic VA/ too. So, with "Twisted dreams" coming out this month, you will hear more afgin's productions soon. :)

great news :)

• 1 year later...

Make a contract with him to released a album on suntrip. :)

Guys, could anyone host this album on some other place than this megaupload site or send it to me via e-mail? When I click the link, the page appears that says the site is overloaded and I should try later (which I did many times), or I can download some toolbar software. After I installed the toolbar, the IE stopped working completely and I had to uninstal it.

Anyone could help me with this? I heard the album's great and I'd really like to listen to it :)

Posted Image

Hey,

I forwarded Afgin this thread, and this was his reply:

"Thanks for the link, I entered and read the thread.

Right now I'm working on music for my album, and I'm putting a lot into it, and emphasizing the little details. It has taken a while, and it will take a while, but it'll be out eventually...

I put a lot of emphasis on emotion and soul in the music, in the Goa trance style, music that personally touches my heart, and I hope it also touches others' hearts."