who releases classical mushroom like, nowdays ?

le barde

Hi there,

im wondering if you could help me with this,

who (what label) releases morning and full'on full of happy, funny, positive, mysterious, emotional melodies (energies)..

a bit old school too.

something like infected mushroom old days.

here you can get some samples to have a better idea.

http://www.kabrathor.com/electrypnose/temp...ose_preview.mp3

i like very much morning and full-on stuffs, but when i go to parties,

the most full-on i hear has something agressive (and cheap too btw), even if the melodies are supposed to be kind and pretty.

i miss a bit the old days with positive vibes like classical mushroom stuffs or hallucinogen.

i believe the progressive kind of psytrance has much more this positive felling.

i'm probably bad informed regarding im "more" present in the night side of psytrance

(label/artist contacts),

but i miss the driving psytrance/full-on.. without this opressive way of action.

Amphion allready mentioned all the stuff that came to my mind, you really have to check out Planum. I just love their album! Besides that maybe you could also give The Misted Muppets a try, maybe it's too agressive for you but I like the medieval taste their tracks have.

Sorry, I've just noticed that you were asking for labels and not artist... I would say try the Sundance Records label where Nystagmus, Planum and others get released. They don't sign the usual full-on stuff from what I can tell.

Vince, is that you?

confirmed ... hi B)

thanks guys... i'll give some trys, also curious to hear what's made nowdays in the non-pop-side.

i'll see if this kind of stuff could find a slot on a cd ... otherwise a link will finish here.

on isratrance, some told me this style isn't really classical mushroom like ... hmm, what could it compared with then ?

confirmed ... hi B)

thanks guys... i'll give some trys, also curious to hear what's made nowdays in the non-pop-side.

i'll see if this kind of stuff could find a slot on a cd ... otherwise a link will finish here.

on isratrance, some told me this style isn't really classical mushroom like ... hmm, what could it compared with then ?

I personally see the link between old IM and your stuff. I really hope you get those tracks released, I would buy an album like that in the second it is out in the stores... :wub:

really liked these samples :)

besides those already mentioned, some Tryambaka stuff also came to mind....and maybe i'm a bit off here but EVP (WildThings Records) as well.

......And then there's this guy called Melodix ;)

Hey, Vince, I like the direction where the new tracks are going :)

Have you heard Principles of Flight - nighttime lullabies on BooM! records? It's quite in the vein of infected without being similar.

Also AP records released some nice happy morning full-on.

Hey, Vince, I like the direction where the new tracks are going :)

Have you heard Principles of Flight - nighttime lullabies on BooM! records? It's quite in the vein of infected without being similar.

Agreed. I really enjoyed this album. A nice concept piece with great ideas & lots of different sound all coming together to sound really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope you get those tracks released, I would buy an album like that in the second it is out in the stores...

+1 ;) !