"Process"

healium

I love PROCESS ! His album ONE DROP OR TWO ( 2000 ) is stunning psychedelic journey. Get it for sure....Unfortunately I haven't heard SUPERIOR TECHNOGLOGY from 2002 but wouldn't hesitate to buy it. He released many singles collaborating with TRISTAN: CLARITY FROM DEEP FOG, KV23, DEALING WITH DEMONS, with SLIDE : CREEPY CRAWLY, THE REAL CREEPER and they are all juicy psychedelic trax. Sean Williams is guy in the shadow but he for sure doesn't lack the talent. He also had projects with SIMON - THE BEAST, with TSYOSHI - MUMBLE, and PETE MARTIN - SATORI. Unfortunately he hasn't released anything since SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY and almost dissapeared. :(

I love PROCESS ! His album ONE DROP OR TWO ( 2000 ) is stunning psychedelic journey. Get it for sure....Unfortunately I haven't heard SUPERIOR TECHNOGLOGY from 2002 but wouldn't hesitate to buy it. He released many singles collaborating with TRISTAN: CLARITY FROM DEEP FOG, KV23, DEALING WITH DEMONS, with SLIDE : CREEPY CRAWLY, THE REAL CREEPER and they are all juicy psychedelic trax. Sean Williams is guy in the shadow but he for sure doesn't lack the talent. He also had projects with SIMON - THE BEAST, with TSYOSHI - MUMBLE, and PETE MARTIN - SATORI. Unfortunately he hasn't released anything since SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY and almost dissapeared. :(

he played on the twisted party and it was thé surprise for me... Superb mixing, great track choice and stunning highly psychedelic music with a dark edge! :)

Some of the best psychedelic music out there, really twisted and subtle. I haven't listened to all his tracks yet but you should definitely check dealing with demons and beyond the internal horizon on air born and x-1 on abstract phaze superb compilations btw

I actually never got into his solo stuff even though he is one of my fav artists. Dealing with Demons and the 2 Beast tracks are some of the best ever made. I remember listening to an old interview with Tristan on thumpradio and he said Sean is the master of fucked up sounds in the studio. I think mostly what sets him apart is not many people use a real analog modular for their synth sounds.

Dealing with Demons is one of the best tracks ever, amazing.

If you want to know what he is up to these days check out this site. They don´t update it much, aleast they did it a couple of months ago.

He has made alot of good music beside the Process stuff, check out Mystery School Ensemble.

I´ve herd something about a compilation of his collaborations, but no release date.

Hopefully there will be some new trancetracks from him in the future.

PROCESS - ONE DROP OR TWO

Fantastic album. Very acidic. Dripping even :)

"One Drop Or Two?" is an amazing album.

I was listening to it today in my car driving back from work. Man, that's really some cracy music!

He's was one of the kind and I'd really love to hear how he sounds today, because I can't imagine he doesn't do any music, be it trance or whatever... Very talented musician & sound designer. His collaborations (Beast!) were also top notch, so it's a wise idea to check everything he has released :)

Dealing with Demons is one of the best tracks ever, amazing.

If you want to know what he is up to these days check out this site. They don´t update it much, aleast they did it a couple of months ago.

He has made alot of good music beside the Process stuff, check out Mystery School Ensemble.

I´ve herd something about a compilation of his collaborations, but no release date.

Hopefully there will be some new trancetracks from him in the future.

Thanks for the information i was looking for the the Mystery School Ensemble project for long time !!! :rolleyes:

I was listening the "One Drop or two album" two weeks ago after of two years ! and yes the album is amazing ! Timeless music!!

The superior technology is nice too ! more funky tech staff of course "psychedelic"

We need more music like this today ! ;)

I couldn't find the albums for sale online so I downloaded them at 320 kbps from www.beatport.com... "One Drop or Two" and "Superior Technology"

Both are killer, I liked the "Superior Technology" album a little better on first listen though... Properly twisted psychedelic music, very smart and clever sounding stuff...

I couldn't find the albums for sale online so I downloaded them at 320 kbps from www.beatport.com... "One Drop or Two" and "Superior Technology"

Both are killer, I liked the "Superior Technology" album a little better on first listen though... Properly twisted psychedelic music, very smart and clever sounding stuff...

Glad u like it, as I said, the guy is in the scene from its beginnings so he knows his skillz. :D

One Drop Or Two is nice & trippy, but Superior Technogoly is even better and more trippy... :D :D

Process is one of the masters of the scene...

Superiour Technology blew my mind!

Please come back!!

Not heard Superiour Technology but I want to. Sounds even better than one drop or two?