Hallucinogen-Angelic particles

Guest Rezwalker

Guest Rezwalker

Obviously "angelik fartikalz" based on "angelic particles" from Hallucinogen.

i think Mandalavandalz version has more madness and more trippy sounds, and i like it a bit more than hallu's version. BUT there is a live mix from Hallu who totally kill's no doubt.my comparison is just for the original versions :)

p.s yes Radi we know allready which version u like :P

I think this track is probbly an remix of angelic particles because the original angelic particles was an ambient track released on twisted album in 1995 which means the track was produced some time in 1994, so this guy stole the track from the godford itself, on the 10 commandments it is stated that noone should steale.

I think this track is probbly an remix of angelic particles because the original angelic particles was an ambient track released on twisted album in 1995 which means the track was produced some time in 1994, so this guy stole the track from the godford itself, on the 10 commandments it is stated that noone should steale.

651365[/snapback]

Get your facts straight `tard.

http://www.discogs.com/release/12903

I like them both.

651365[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Did you buy that cd ??

Guest Rezwalker

hmmm...  i know. thanks for checking my stats rez.

i was just pointing out you reached a nice landmark..  604-GOA

:)

652146[/snapback]

το καταλαβα ρε :P just kidding ;)