An album by an ex Etnica member Luca Galli

amphiton

Guest Cosmogenesis

He has his own page at this address You can recognize it because the logo of the main page is in fact the same with the cover of his upcoming album. Hope you recognize also the track who is playing at infinitum on the site... :P

Btw, I'm looking forward to this album which sounds mainly like melodic goa for me! The samples sound very good! Reminds some old etnica feelings, but with a more modern approach, with the help also of new technologies of production. :)

Will make me forget my dissapointment of the "Seven sisters" album from the the the other etnica members... :P:P

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa ! This so much reminds on some old Etnica sounds ! Similar melodic lines and acidy sounds... the samples sound dreadful from psyshop but I am sure his production is not so thin. There are some very nice tracks there, worth checking out for sure... :rolleyes:

Actually it's almost the same version

it's just longer (6:06) and from live act.(live_from_the_lost_continent)

contains the fucking awesome part with this crazy psychedelia sound, a bit extended (3:53->4:38) who gives extra pleasure :D download here

edit: zip pass : derangoSUX    :P

646029[/snapback]

This File has been deleted

Reason: Deleted by user

:(:ph34r:

He has his own page at this address You can recognize it because the logo of the main page is in fact the same with the cover of his upcoming album. Hope you recognize also the track who is playing at infinitum on the site...  :P 

Btw, I'm looking forward to this album which sounds mainly like melodic goa for me! The samples sound very good! Reminds some old etnica feelings, but with a more modern approach, with the help also of new technologies of production.  :)

Will make me forget my dissapointment of the "Seven sisters" album from the the the other etnica members...  :P  :P

648500[/snapback]

that page looks engrish tho :D

i wonder if luca speaks english or not :) ?

i might even buy his cd <_<

what do you mean?

i mean, it didnt sound like something groundbreaking for today, but imo it sure brings back some of those vibes that are missing in modern psy and that we like so much in oldschool goa :)

imo

and how come this one isnt on peetoopee either?

what do you mean?

i mean, it didnt sound like something groundbreaking for today, but imo it sure brings back some of those vibes that are missing in modern psy and that we like so much in oldschool goa :)

imo

and how come this one isnt on peetoopee either?

653284[/snapback]

I've seen it. Dloaded track#1 and it sounded worse than saiko preview.

Agree..

It seems there's something wrong with the production quality or is it just me?? The kick sounds sort of muddy.. Sort of spoils it as a whole..

:unsure:

653306[/snapback]

mine sounds distorted, but certainly fucked up <_<

I've seen it. Dloaded track#1 and it sounded worse than saiko preview.

653314[/snapback]

yeah, kick quality in 6 out of 9 tracks on left channel is simply bad, distorted :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

funny how you started your first post amphiton

"We missed something"

my friend on a different site PM'd me starting it out similar to that. think he threw an "almost" in there ;p

well I listed to the samples and am really happy about the release! Will definately pick it up. 8)

yeah, I have it. The cover is the same as the one on discogs. What do you mean?

i mean could you make pics/scans of full covers/inns of that cd aswell as cd itself :D?

and i thought that distorted kick on left channel might be just a mp3 problem :rolleyes: