An album by an ex Etnica member Luca Galli

amphiton

Hey, we missed something!

Check this link http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/alo/alo1cd001.html and listen to the previews. Sounds like goa :) It's really hard to judge this album by 45sec samples but it sounds interesting.

Do you know this guy? How's this album?

Promo text copy/paste:

Alpha Circuit is Luca Galli from Italy.

His musical roots are in Rotterdam, Holland where he started in the Electro Ambient scene.

In the Year of 1992 he started with Etnica Group before he decided to create his own individual position on the Goa Trance music. In 1997 he had a few life gigs in Europe, also together with Mark Spoon and other artists. Besides producing his own music Luca is also working for musical projects, he is composing music for a band.

This album contains hot melodies and hot sound different to normal performance strongly define goa trance. All tracks are released following the partiture and notation made with a keybord, are different works to montage sourcing the sample or loop to be not constructed. In the complex reflect melodies similar at end of '90 years. It's a nice piece of music, enjoy it!

UPD @ Saiko

After giving it a better listen (4min per track @ saiko) I found some of the tracks very trippy! Not satisfied with the bassline/kick, it's somehow too distorted (low mp3 quality may be guilty for this)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, we missed something!

Check this link http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/alo/alo1cd001.html and listen to the previews. Sounds like goa :) It's really hard to judge this album by 45sec samples but it sounds interesting.

Do you know this guy? How's this album?

Promo text copy/paste:

UPD @ Saiko

645368[/snapback]

why don´t you listen to http://www.saikosounds.com/english/show_ar...?artist_id=7868

saikosounds

this is 100% goa trance, it isn´t top quality goa trance but still very authentic and i hope this album will change the scene, i hope this album will be success and that the fullon artists will change and start producing classic goa trance again.

this is 100% goa trance, it isn´t top quality goa trance but still very authentic and i hope this album will change the scene, i hope this album will be success and that the fullon artists will change and start producing classic goa trance again.

645419[/snapback]

:D

That won't happen.

645419[/snapback]

I hope one good progressive album will make you stop babbling about a genre that was dead when you were born.

I hope one good progressive album will make you stop babbling about a genre that was dead when you were born.

645517[/snapback]

The genre didn´t exist when i was born, noone knew that there will be psychedelic trance and simon posford in 1988

actually.. you may want to check some early klaus schulze and tangerine dream. they were onto something (specially schulze) that is very reminiscent of what you hear in trance/goa/techno today.

ps. i'm talking about mid/late 70s stuff from schulze.

.x

it would be boring to have the exactly same goa trance back.

id like something new.. that would remind of the old goa sound, but also be something new and stuff rite

645420[/snapback]

I agree, it would be boring for people to just keep making the same sound again & again & again. This scene changes for better or worse but it changes. It'll change again soon I'm sure. How? I don't know. I hope something good :)

Guest Rezwalker

I'm little curious about the long version  :ph34r:

646013[/snapback]

Actually it's almost the same version

it's just longer (6:06) and from live act.(live_from_the_lost_continent)

contains the fucking awesome part with this crazy psychedelia sound, a bit extended (3:53->4:38) who gives extra pleasure :D download here

edit: zip pass : derangoSUX :P

Actually it's almost the same version

it's just longer (6:06) and from live act.(live_from_the_lost_continent)

contains the fucking awesome part with this crazy psychedelia sound, a bit extended (3:53->4:38) who gives extra pleasure :D download here

edit: zip pass : derangoSUX    :P

646029[/snapback]

got it, but prob. damaged download, will try it tomorrow again, can't wait for thar ext. piano part, now time for sleep cause the sun is rising, Thx.