Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

Wait, I set one post by you invisible because you bitched about somebodys english an a user reported the post. But this was not about full-on or any music in general. Do you mean that post? This was the only one btw...

648175[/snapback]

Yes, i meant also that post, i mean it was a joke, Tatsu, people are laughing and bitching about my English all the time altough it is better that the english of Akuamasama but that´s not the point, couldn´t you at least inform me, girl? I even posted it as a joke, the exact text was "your english knowledge isn´t that great, joke" and he aktually reported me for that? huh

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, i meant also that post, i mean it was a joke, Tatsu, people are laughing and bitching about my English all the time altough it is better that the english of Akuamasama but that´s not the point, couldn´t you at least inform me, girl? I even posted it as a joke, the exact text was "your english knowledge isn´t that great, joke" and he aktually reported me for that? huh

648180[/snapback]

I saw that post.It was a good joke and I laughed. :):)

Radi you pwned him. :)

Deleted ?? lol

reminds me why I dont post so much here anymore!!!

Everybody is going cracy on teh report button! :lol:

I saw that post.It was a good joke and I laughed.  :)  :)

Radi you pwned him. :)

Deleted ?? lol

reminds me why I dont post so much here anymore!!!

Everybody is going cracy on teh report button! :lol:

648185[/snapback]

Probably akumasama is new on webforums and doesn´t know what´s going on there but t wasn´t meant as a insult in any time, i am not the person who insults someone, what i am doing sometimes is defending me but i usually don´t insult people.

648180[/snapback]

The problem is that he makes just grammar mistakes because he doesn't know better while you create very funny sentences (I don't mean funny in a bad way). It wasn't him who reported you but a third user, mainly because your joke sounded way rude. The text of the report was that the reporter is just way tired of your negativity... Btw. if you think that the jokes about your english go too far, just report the posters. But if you do this, you should also start checking your posts for typing mistakes because they make your posts funny and you can easily enjoy them.

And about telling you: I really don't have the time to send you (or any other members btw) a PM when I set a post like this invisible. I do leave a message in a thread normall but this time I thought that this post was so short and off topic that it's not worth it. I'm sorry if this disturbs you.

I just checked the first page of the general section and there are only two topics with posts that were set invisible. One is the thread we are talking about and the other was the "My first post... Some suggestions" thread, I set several posts from different members invisible (some of mine included btw) because they were off topic. But this was several days ago.

I know 100% that I didn't delete any posts or threads by you so I'm sort of wondering who might did it. :huh:

I disagree with your joking post about english getting deleted{or set invisible, it's almost the same}.

But about the shpongle threads. There's no need to open a new shpongle thread. there have been thousands of them. Just do a search and post in only ONE of them if you want to say something more about shpongle

I disagree with your joking post about english getting deleted{or set invisible, it's almost the same}.

But about the shpongle threads. There's no need to open a new shpongle thread. there have been thousands of them. Just do a search and post in only ONE of them if you want to say something more about shpongle

648191[/snapback]

a to the m to the en :)

Btw. I will move this thread into the complaints to the mod thread in the general section in about a minute or something. Hope that's ok for everybody but I guess it fits in there perfect.

Btw. I will move this thread into the complaints to the mod thread in the general section in about a minute or something. Hope that's ok for everybody but I guess it fits in there perfect.

648197[/snapback]

Thasts where it should have been posted in the first place.... ;)

Edit: this post will probably be deleted, too.

648167[/snapback]

:lol:

Wait, I set one post by you invisible because you bitched about somebodys english an a user reported the post. But this was not about full-on or any music in general. Do you mean that post? This was the only one btw...

648175[/snapback]

:lol:

Well ofcourse you can´t know which posts i mean because they already were deleted, i wrote in the "which kind of psy dont you get" "I dont get fullon, i think this genre sucks" yesterday at about 19:00 GMT +1:00, and it was deleted. I must think about the other post which was deleted, i am sure i will remember.

648176[/snapback]

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=647758

?

why was this topic locked? is it again just because prio simply can, to raise ones mod-esteem? prio, what the fuck is wrong with you, it seems that you simply have a talent on locking topics, you pop out of nowhere each time and lock harmless topics! especially this one - its old topic, we didnt start a new one, we just carried on in the old one, but no, you had to lock it, do you want us to start new spamming topics every day instead? or do you rather see offtopic bit more organized? because if not, well then you as a mod have made a mistake, willing to stop spamming it might turn other way around. why not then just go and merge all those countless "appreciation" topics just the way new rules and guidelines insist, instead of locking this one...

why was this topic locked? is it again just because prio simply can, to raise ones mod-esteem? prio, what the fuck is wrong with you, it seems that you simply have a talent on locking topics, you pop out of nowhere each time and lock harmless topics! especially this one - its old topic, we didnt start a new one, we just carried on in the old one, but no, you had to lock it, do you want us to start new spamming topics every day instead? or do you rather see offtopic bit more organized? because if not, well then you as a mod have made a mistake, willing to stop spamming it might turn other way around. why not then just go and merge all those countless "appreciation" topics just the way new rules and guidelines insist, instead of locking this one...

650366[/snapback]

You can not merge the appreciation threads, they are first of all, bringing positive vibes, second of all, all about diffrent things. THAT thread, however is just to spam... spam and spam. I admit participating in it, but that was even stupid, and I deleted my posts in shame of being a useless spammer.

You can not merge the appreciation threads, they are first of all, bringing positive vibes, second of all, all about diffrent things. THAT thread, however is just to spam... spam and spam. I admit participating in it, but that was even stupid, and I deleted my posts in shame of being a useless spammer.

650370[/snapback]

deleted your posts? so you can later accuse members of spamming and be pink'n'fluffy yourself? you wont make it dissapear, the fact that you spamed yourself. plus, your using your mod powers for your own wealth, for sellfish reasons. mods status should not be abused ;).

wtf, spam this spam that, who fucking cares, that thread WAS OLD, older than new rules :rolleyes:

anyhow, i expect nothing but lame excuses by you mods.

deleted your posts? so you can later accuse members of spamming and be pink'n'fluffy yourself? you wont make it dissapear, the fact that you spamed yourself. plus, your using your mod powers for your own wealth, for sellfish reasons. mods status should not be abused ;).

wtf, spam this spam that, who fucking cares, that thread WAS OLD, older than new rules :rolleyes:

anyhow, i expect nothing but lame excuses by you mods.

650384[/snapback]

Yeah, using my powers of being an admin, by admitting that I feel shame that I spammed. That really makes sense, doesnt it? Whatever reger, whatever! :)

Yeah, using my powers of being an admin, by admitting that I feel shame that I spammed. That really makes sense, doesnt it? Whatever reger, whatever! :)

650391[/snapback]

no, using your powers to delete your spam posts in order to hide them while simple members dont have such options available ;).

someone is less equall in this situation.

no, using your powers to delete your spam posts in order to hide them while simple members dont have such options available ;).

someone is less equall in this situation.

650411[/snapback]

yeah, and I was really hiding it from everyone as well, that I deleted them, i found the game fucking boring, and useless, so I deleted my posts?! SO WHAT?!

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=649495

Reger, you are nitpicking, and I think you do realize that as well right?!

and members CAN have their posts deleted as well, if they just ask for it... so you are wrong again!

Edited by nemo

yeah, and I was really hiding it from everyone as well, that I deleted them, i found the game fucking boring, and useless, so I deleted my posts?! SO WHAT?!

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=649495

1-Reger, you are nitpicking, and I think you do realize that as well right?!

2-and members CAN have their posts deleted as well, if they just ask for it... so you are wrong again!

650416[/snapback]

1-im not.

2-what if everyone who posts will ask mods to remove their messages every day, what then?

ok, i see its impossible to point out at mod mistakes, my mistake, im sorry :rolleyes:

pavel - go f*ck yourself, deal ;)?

1-im not.

2-what if everyone who posts will ask mods to remove their messages every day, what then?

ok, i see its impossible to point out at mod mistakes, my mistake, im sorry :rolleyes:

pavel - go f*ck yourself, deal ;)?

650419[/snapback]

Its impossible to make a point, where there is none, yes reger....

agree, there was no point to lock that topic, thus its pretty hard to make a point that could be understood by mods.

whatever, carry on

650427[/snapback]

"nothing happened here people, move a long, move a long...." *carries on* :lol: