Complaints about Moderation.

NEMO.BOFH

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might take this lame arse arrogant provocation to make myself another one ^_^!

ill be tough then B)

643359[/snapback]

<RADIating> ' Hey Nemo, reger has just insulted me, can I please report his bad attitude ? ' <RADIating>

Amazing. You guys generate more drama than all the reality tv-show girls with PMS in the world combined.

So what if you get a fucking warning, you still need more to get banned. And if you get banned, does your life change? If so, consider getting new hobbies now.

Also, getting a new account here after being banned isn't very hard, now is it? :)

want another one for calling me a fool?

643671[/snapback]

Let's just say I was making the second warning you gave me worthwhile. Besides, I don't really want to go through what we went through yesterday again, do you?

Let's just say I was making the second warning you gave me worthwhile. Besides, I don't really want to go through what we went through yesterday again, do you?

643674[/snapback]

well, thats up to you. you can go through whatever you want. if you want to get banned here, then you better stop insulting me. for each insult, you will get a warning. until you have 6 and then you are out. The ball is in YOUR hand Charlie, I will not be removed as an admin because you insult me.... so whats it going to be, another warning or are you going to continue?!

well, thats up to you. you can go through whatever you want. if you want to get banned here, then you better stop insulting me. for each insult, you will get a warning. until you have 6 and then you are out. The ball is in YOUR hand Charlie, I will not be removed as an admin because you insult me....

643675[/snapback]

Now seriously. Stop the attitude. You can't throw *shit* out, just as little as they can throw you out with insults.

There are *millions* of proxies.